Netguru is thriving and seeking out new opportunities. We’re focused mostly on expanding the Android and iOS development teams, and we’re looking for people with a passion for these technologies. Find out why Netguru is a place for you and apply today!
Netguru is thriving and seeking out new opportunities. We started out in 2008 as a Ruby on Rails software house and last year we decided to branch out into a new direction - the development of mobile applications for iOS and Android. At the moment over 130 professionals work for Netguru from 7 cities but, since we have some new mobile projects ahead of us, our doors are still open for hiring iOS and Android Developers.
We want YOU on board
Since the beginning of the year we’ve hired dozens of people who now work in Growth or Office and Production teams and we don’t intend to rest on our laurels - we aim to deliver even more mobile apps for our clients by the end of the year 2015. We’re focused mostly on expanding the Android and iOS development teams, and we’re looking for people with a passion for these technologies. This means that we still have vacancies for:
- 6 iOS Developers,
- 4 Android Developers.
If you have programming skills and can meet the following criteria:
- exceptional communication skills,
- fluent English (at least B2),
- an enthusiasm for continual learning,
- an appreciation for an informal working atmosphere as well as a transparent organizational culture
...it means you may just be who we’re looking for.
A few weeks ago we published a quick guide on how to join Netguru in which we explained how our recruitment procedure looks. Basically, the whole process consists of four steps:
- We check your CV and take a peek at your work published on App Store and Google Play,
- We send you a task,
- We invite you for an interview and a pair programming session,
- You talk to one of our team leaders.
Why it is worth being a part of our mobile team
Our Developers, along with Project Managers, Quality Assurance Specialists and Designers work every day on challenging start-up projects from around the globe. As for mobile development, we already have 2 projects sitting pretty in the App Store (and more to come):
Besides the exciting projects you’ll be working on, you will also experience the friendly Netguru atmosphere. Better products are delivered by happy workers, and we know that. What can you expect, then?
- MacBook and additional accessories just for you,
- Private health insurance + Multisport card,
- Free breakfasts, half-price lunches, and delicious snacks at our permanent offices,
- English lessons,
- Team meetups once a month,
- Team retreats three times a year,
- Comfortable offices with chill-out rooms,
- The possibility to work remotely,
- Internal workshops with experienced team members and external experts,
Moreover, you can build your personal brand by participating in conferences both as a guest or even as a speaker - we are happy to provide you with training in public speaking to help you rise to the occasion. You can also boost your professional portfolio by sharing knowledge on our blog - we will guide you step by step through the whole process and help you evolve.
Ready? Steady? Apply!