Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
We're open to learn what's your salary expectations! :)
Requirements: located in Prague, 1+ year of experience managing case or providing support to employees on disability, very good command of English.
We offer: flextime & flexplace, long-term collaboration.
For one of our clients located in Prague, we're looking for an Accomodation Consultant who will join the team which engages in all types of return to work and aspects of accommodation processes.
⭐️ Apply if you are located in Prague - it's a hybrid opportunity. ⭐️
- At least 1+ year of experience managing case or providing support to employees on disability, leave of absences, human resources, customer service or employee relations functions;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- A general understanding of ADA, FMLA, statutory leaves and disability policies and laws, in addition to understanding the job accommodation processes including utilization of internal resources PHR and/or CPDM certification;
- Experience working multiple projects or cases independently in an environment with changing priorities;
- Ability to prioritize, manage and complete work/projects with deadlines;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
What are the responsibilities of an Accommodations Consultant?
- Contact for the employee as they proceed through the accommodation process.
- Serve as a subject-matter expert on the accommodations process as well as state and federal disability laws.
- Provide end-to-end case management including engaging the employee, vendors, work location and other stakeholders.
- Educate and train employees and HR on aspects of accommodation, return to work process and case complexities.
What will happen next?
- We would like to know you better, so we will invite you for a meeting with our recruiter.
- Next, you'll be asked to sign the NDA and your profile will be presented to the client.
- If everything goes well, you will meet our client at the final online interview.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hold off any longer and apply via the form! In case of questions - drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!