Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: at least 2 years of experience in software development (including at least 1 year of commercial experience in developing applications with Android); knowledge of Gradle, Git, Rest, and Android Studio; knowledge of Kotlin and basics of Java, familiarity with DI framework (Dagger/Koin), Rx Java, Coroutines, MVV/MVP architecture; experience with Android SDK, familiarity with Android’s UI/UX patterns and Android Architecture Components, a very good command of English (B2+)
Nice to have: app published in Google Play; experience with testing frameworks; experience with continuous integration
Perks: 223 EUR home office bonus, development budget, MacBook Pro and welcome pack.
B2B: +16 paid days off
Our 30+ Android Team is a great one and we are thrilled that we’re growing 🚀 ! To tell you a bit more, we are a part of Netguru's Mobile Team, consisting of 80+ experienced developers. We deliver well-designed and optimised mobile app development solutions for Android mobile platforms, in turn increasing the productivity of the business enterprise.
We are currently looking for experienced Android Developers to make our team even stronger 💪🏼. Is it you? 😊 Check it out!
☝️ We want you on board if you:
- have 2 years of experience in software development (including at least 1 year of commercial experience in developing applications with Android),
- are familiar with Gradle, Git, Rest and Android Studio,
- are familiar with Dagger 2, RxJava 2 and MVP/MVVM architecture, Android Architecture Components,
- have a good knowledge of Java/Kotlin,
- are experienced in using APIs to integrate mobile applications with server-side systems,
- are experienced with Android SDK,
- are familiar with Android's UI/UX design principles, patterns and best practices,
- like to write clean, elegant and test-driven code,
- have a working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies,
- can communicate very well in English (CEFR B2+); Polish is not required.
☝️ It's not a must, but we would also be happy to see that you have:
- had published one or more Android apps in the Google Play Store,
- are familiar with testing frameworks,
- have experience with continuous integration.
💚 We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
- Support for your growth - budget for team development,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 223 EUR home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
Joining Netguru's Mobile Team as an Android Developer means:
- having an opportunity to pursue a leadership path if desired
- working in an experienced and knowledgeable team, in an Agile environment,
- dev-friendly processes like Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- a constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. at internal Webinars, external conferences, meetups, etc.),
- growing yourself and people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
- ambitious and verified projects- our clients come from all over the world and from different industries,
- a clear and fast-paced career path based on clearly defined goals - you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential,
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- Having a smooth start: your leader and mentor will support you along the way :)
👣 Let us guide you through what you can expect while being part of our team:
- we develop the Research and Development department, so each team member can contribute and develop their skills in various directions,
- a typical workday usually starts with a daily project meeting, where we talk about our progress on tasks and possible blockers,
- apart from coding, you will have some additional calls during the day, e.g. Project Grooming or a retrospective,
- you will have regular weekly and quarterly meetings with your leader. The O3s (weekly meetings|) are all about current matters related to your projects/work in the company. F2Fs (quarterly meetings) focus on your development and goals for the following quarters,
- we love to share knowledge and we do it regularly- every two weeks we get together to present and discuss topics related to (but not only! ) Android,
- when there is a break between projects, we implement our internal projects that are carried out under RnD,
- our team is in constant contact and we always try to solve problems together. 🤗
What will happen next? ➡️
- If your application meets our requirements you will be invited for a short meeting with the recruiter - we will be happy to get to know you and tell you more about us!
- The next step is a pair programming session with one of our developers (you may be asked to solve a short code review task before),
- If everything goes well, you will meet one of the leaders at the final online interview! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.