Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: +16 paid days off
Location: International or remotely
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Our 20+ Android Team is a great one and we are thrilled that we’re growing 🚀 ! To tell you a bit more, we are a part of Netguru's Mobile Team, consisting of 50+ experienced developers. We deliver well-designed and optimised custom mobile app development solutions for Android mobile platforms, in turn increasing the productivity of the business enterprise.
We are currently looking for experienced Android Developers to make our team even stronger 💪🏼. Is it you? 😊 Check it out!
☝️ We want you on board if you:
- have at least 1+ of experience in developing Android applications,
- are familiar with Gradle, Git, Rest and Android Studio,
- are familiar with Dagger 2, RxJava 2 and MVP/MVVM architecture, Android Architecture Components,
- have a good knowledge of Java/Kotlin,
- are experienced in using APIs to integrate mobile applications with server-side systems,
- are experienced with Android SDK,
- are familiar with Android's UI/UX design principles, patterns and best practices,
- like to write clean, elegant and test-driven code,
- have a working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies,
- can communicate well in English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required.
☝️ It's not a must, but we would also be happy to see that you have:
- had published one or more Android apps in the Google Play Store,
- are familiar with testing frameworks,
- have experience with continuous integration.
Joining Netguru's Mobile Team as an Android Developer means:
- working in an experienced and knowledgeable team, in an Agile environment,
- dev-friendly processes like Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. at internal Webinars, external conferences, meetups, etc.),
- growing yourself and people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
- ambitious and verified projects- our clients come from all over the world and from different industries,
- a clear and fast-paced career path based on clearly defined goals - you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential,
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- Having a smooth start: your leader and mentor will support you along the way :)
👣 Let us guide you through what you can expect while being part of our team:
- we develop the Research and Development department, so each team member can contribute and develop their skills in various directions,
- a typical work day usually starts with a daily project meeting, where we talk about our progress on tasks and possible blockers,
- apart from coding, you will have some additional calls during the day, e.g. Project Grooming or a retrospective,
- you will have regular weekly and quarterly meetings with your leader. The O3s (weekly meetings|) are all about current matters related to your projects / work in the company. F2Fs (quarterly meetings) focus on your development and goals for the following quarters,
- we love to share knowledge and we do it regularly- every two weeks we get together to present and discuss topics related to (but not only! ) Android,
- when there is a break between projects, we implement our internal projects that are carried out under RnD,
- our team is in constant contact and we always try to solve problems together. 🤗
What will happen next? ➡️
- We want to check your code :) You will receive a task to solve within a certain deadline,
- If your task is solved well, you will be invited for a meeting with the recruiter- a HR Interview,
- Next step is a pair programming session with one of our developers,
- If everything goes well, you will meet your future leader at the final online interview! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.