Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: Has main RoR proficiency understands its limitations and its key features - It's backed by 7+ years of experience (exchangeable to number of documented cases in various large scale applications)
Nice to have: Has experience in the whole life cycle of projects, system design skills, knowledge of delivering performance, monitoring, scalability, reliability and availability solutions for the applications. English C1.
Perks: 223 EUR home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, access to Worksmile Platform and more
B2B: +20 paid days off
Apply if you :
- have 7+ years of commercial experience in RoR/Ruby
- are experienced in the whole life cycle of projects,
- are framework agnostic and can work out detailed plan for a whole stack
- have AWS/Cloud knowledge corresponding with AWS Certificate “Solution Architect Associate”
- can design an application architecture corresponding to business and non-functional requirements
- have knowledge about composing application with appropriate monitoring, debugging, metrics gathering and errors handling solutions
- have hands-on experience of different programming roles,
- can complete scheduled work within the budgeted hours for a project,
- have an advanced command of written and spoken English (C1), Polish not required,
- are ready to communicate your feedback, ideas, and vision to the programming team and clients.
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- ability to justify architecture decisions to co-workers and clients,
- a detail-oriented and best practices approach to work,
- outstanding time-management and workload-management skills,
- strong reporting and technical writing skills,
- strong analytical skills.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook Pro and the welcome pack,
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- One-time 223 EUR home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you will lead a team of professionals and mentor some of the new ones,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- clients from all over the world,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
What will happen next?
- We’ll review your application and if it meets our requirements, you'll be invited to an interview and pair programming with our Recruitment and RoR crew.
- Finally, with positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet our RoR Engineering Manager.
- That was absolutely the last step! Now, we can send you a job offer and invite you aboard Netguru! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hold off any longer and apply via the form! If you have any questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.