PLN up to 26 000
Before Tax (Business Contract)
PLN up to 21 700 Gross (Employment Contract)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Requirements: solid experience in Linux, Kubernetes and AWS solutions, knowledge of Ansible, experience with Terraform, good knowledge of English .
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, MacBook Pro, growth budget
B2B: 20 paid days off
Our team consists of 25 experienced and professional DevOps Engineers. 🚀 We’re Cloud Agnostics and we support the top three providers (AWS, Azure, GCP). We are licensed partners of Microsoft Azure (MS Gold), Amazon Web Services (AWS Partner & Reseller) and Google. As a part of the team, you can develop your skills in preferred cloud technology and obtain certificates (cloud, security, Kubernetes/Docker) financed by Netguru.
✅ We want you on board if you have:
- Solid experience with AWS,
- Solid experience with Kubernetes (preferred AWS EKS),
- Solid practice with management and automation of CI pipelines (CircleCI/Gitlab CI/Github Actions),
- Solid experience in Linux administration,
- Solid experience with Docker,
- Experience with networking (routing policies, peering, VPN),
- Experience with AWS VPN, Okta, SSO, Service Mesh,
- Experience with high-available and high scalable environments,
- Business experience with IaC tools like Terraform, CloudFormation or CDK (Typescript, Go),
- Experience with scripting/programming languages (Bash/Python/Go),
- Ability to identify a problem/opportunity and propose a working and credible solution,
- Practice with monitoring/data collection tools: Graylog, DataDog, Prometheus, CloudWatch or other,
- Very good command of written and spoken English,
- Certificated cloud-computing knowledge (AWS) or willingness to complete the certification within 3 months since joining Netguru.
- Good knowledge of configuration management tools (Ansible),
- Previous experience with Pulumi,
- Previous experience with ArgoCD,
- Previous experience with Istio,
- Open-source contributions,
- Experience with Software Engineering.
⭐️ Your responsibilities:
- automating DevOps-related tasks and processes - we don’t want to spend our time fighting the same issues every day,
- educating other members of the team - you are the bridge between the Dev and the Ops - help people around you get the best of both worlds,
- understanding the needs and challenges of clients across operations and development,
- engaging in building the right solution which meets the client’s technical and business requirements.
💚Perks & Benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- The possibility of obtaining certificates.
- Support for your growth,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
Joining Netguru means:
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- Working in an experienced team with strong DevOps expertise,
- Ability to make an impact on the technological stack of company and clients' infrastructure.
- Constant development of your skills thanks to assigned development budget.
Don't hold off any longer and apply via the form! In case of questions - drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.