PLN 11 810 - 13 750
+ VAT (Contractor)
PLN 9 800 - 11 500 Gross (UoP)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
B2B: +20 paid days off
Currently, we’re on the lookout for motivated Senior Business Development Representative who’ll boost our Outbound Team to the next level of growth.
The Outbound Sales Team makes sure to let the world know about Netguru, takes care of not only prospecting, qualifying leads and creating campaigns but also leading the whole sales process which means we build and control our own sales pipelines and work hard on creating a good network of contacts and lead them to becoming Netguru clients.
If you join us as a Senior Business Development Representative, your responsibilities will centre around:
- generating new target prospects through outbound activities – market research, business analysis, networking, and referrals,
- approaching client executives with a consulting business mindset to encourage them to start working with us
- leading the full sales cycle – identifying needs and demand creation through discovery and expert calls, preparing proposals, leading negotiations and successful closure of outbound deals to bring on new clients to Netguru,
- establishing build and nurture your prospects by creating the foundation for long-term, value-based relationships,
- adjusting the approach and sales process to the client’s needs in order to maximize the chances to close the deal,
- cooperating with Client Partners and other experts teams to build and execute on your strategy,
- keeping up with latest trends, networking though industry webinars and events.
Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for:
- at least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position in IT company (IT software sales or SaaS)
- experience in building a pipeline through outbound activities - market research, business analysis, networking, and referrals
- experience in leading full sales process – from prospecting to deal signing and proven track record of closing business deals;
- experience working with the companies of all sizes (start-ups, SMBs and enterprises) & knowledge how to approach each of them
- excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+), Polish not required
- exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships based on mutual trust with customers and colleagues
- ability to build and convey the vision in a compelling way and strong negotiation skills
- having own well-established network of industry leaders and senior technical contacts
- understanding of the new technologies
- an honest, transparent and professional approach that fits our organisational culture
- experience in planning and executing strategy for selling to new industry/country and services,
- understanding of the Account-Based Sales approach,
- working knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot, LinkedIn, Outreach.io or other CRM systems
- being a thought leader and actively engaging with relevant people on Linkedin as well as building your personal brand
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What's in it for YOU?
- Unique opportunity to work for a fast-growing, professional software services company with a global reach,
- Having a real impact on Netguru global growth and development of Outbound Sales
- Working in a strong organization that prioritizes learning and has innovative and constantly improving processes,
- Working alongside experienced and highly qualified experts from various fields,
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home
- Competitive fixed salary with result-based uncapped bonus options,
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
Don't hesitate and apply right away!
Please send your CV in English, as the whole recruitment process will be led in this language.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
In case of questions - drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org !