PLN 6 600 - 11 400
Before Tax (Business Contract)
PLN 5 500 - 9 000 Gross (Employment Contract)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®,we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: experience as Visual Designer/Brand Designer, strong knowledge of Figma ; ability to develop brands and create assets for marketing campaigns; strong portfolio; English C1
Team: join a skilled team of developers, designers, and a CRO expert within our Growth/Marketing Team!
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, access to Worksmile Platform and more
Paid days off: 16 for B2B or 20-26 for UoP
What’s in it for YOU?
- Working in a fast-paced yet friendly environment.
- Collaborating with experienced and highly qualified specialists from different areas of expertise.
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- Using great tools: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Figma, Canva, Google G Suite.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer (e.g. an external display) to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
Let us guide you through your main responsibilities:
- Netguru brand design and long-term brand development.
- Creating compelling brand marketing, communications, and promotional assets for both internal and external use (for digital and print media)
- Creating visuals for marketing purposes (sales, social media, employer branding)
- Leading creative brand asset design and management from concept to in-market execution (for digital & print media)
- Improving processes by introducing solutions and how-tos.
- Delivering key visuals and templates for the Growth & Employer Branding Teams.
- Guarding brand coherence across all media and creating quality assurance standards/policies, building a brand repository
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- Have experience as a Visual and Brand Designer - minimum 3 years - in Ad Agency, In-house or Branding Studio.
- Have a strong command of written and spoken English (C1); Polish not required.
- Have successfully developed brands and created assets for marketing campaigns.
- Understand branding and process of building a brand (long-term goals)
- Have a strong sense of composition and design patterns, colour theory, typography, illustrations and iconography.
- Are taking complex ideas and stories and translate them into clear and delightful visual communication.
- Have extensive knowledge of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual and graphic design.
- Have a strong skill in organizing assets - you will be responsible for managing assets hub.
- Strong knowledge of Figma
- Knowledge of Canva, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Google Workspace
- Are able to communicate effectively with non-designers and have experience in working with them.
- Are able to explain complex things in a simple way and can write perfect manuals
It would be a plus if you:
- Have UX experience
- Have Github experience
- Know the principles of brand building and growth practices.
- Have Basic-Mid skills in DTP (print)
- Have Basic-Mid Animation Skills / video editing in any video software
Perks and benefits for you:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
If you want to read more about why working at Netguru might be your thing, check out our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
What will happen next?
- We’ll review your application and your portfolio. Before applying, please make sure your portfolio is up-to-date.
- You'll receive an email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements.
- We'll meet at an online interview with our Recruitment Team.
- If the interview goes well, we’ll ask you to complete a recruitment task.
- We’ll meet at the final online meeting with our Growth Team so you can present your task outcome.
- If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.