PLN 8 250 - 11 810 + bonuses
+ VAT (Contractor)
PLN 6 900 - 9 800 + bonuses Gross (UoP)
Click for the details
We're looking for a Business Development Representative to join our 15-people Inbound Team.
Our Inbound Team takes care of new potential and already interested clients from the very first hello, leading the process through qualification, needs analysis, project estimations and negotiations, to signing the deal.
The Inbound Team is part of our 50+ people strong Business Development Team. Our business and team are growing really fast. That's why we're looking for YOU!
Base salary + uncapped quarterly bonuses (an additional monthly salary every quarter is totally possible) + salary review every 6 months
Perks: + 1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, and more!
B2B: +16 paid days off
Required skills: 1-year experience in selling digital solutions & leading a full sales cycle; C1+ English; experience in working with international clients; experience in closing deals & working with targets.
What’s in it for you?
- You'll get bonuses for exceeding target quotas.
- You'll work on high-volume diverse and exciting projects with clients from Europe, the United States, Asia, and the Middle East in a fast-paced sales cycle.
- You'll get sales knowledge on dedicated workshops with top sales experts.
- You'll work with experienced and highly qualified experts from different fields. They'll support you through our various knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- You'll have a clear career path: you'll know exactly what skills to work on to grow.
- Your leader will deeply care about your development: you'll meet every 3 months to discuss your progress and share feedback.
- You'll take advantage of flextime and flexplace – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs.
- You'll work on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook, and all the tools you need.
- Managing new business pipeline.
- Qualifying inbound leads and encouraging our inbound leads to start working with Netguru.
- Setting out a strategy for your opportunities and executing through pain discovery, account control, and caring about your prospects.
- Adjusting the approach and sales process to the client’s needs in order to maximize the chances to close the deal.
- Negotiating terms with new accounts according to company guidelines and closing business deals.
- Responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner, providing accurate information, and creating a great customer experience for every potential client.
We expect you to have:
- (Must-have) At least 1-year of experience in selling digital solutions, most preferably at a software consulting/IT services company.
- (Must-have) At least 1-year of experience in leading a full sales cycle.
- (Must-have) Excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+).
- Experience in working with international clients.
- Proven track record of closing business deals.
- Experience in working with sales targets and having a good track record of accomplishing them.
- Experience in using tools such as Salesforce.
Our values are important to us, so we expect certain attitudes from you:
- Staying curious and refraining from making assumptions about your prospects.
- Being proactive in looking for solutions instead of complaining.
- Being responsible for your results and measuring your performance.
- Questioning the status quo in a constructive manner.
- Being supportive to other team members.
- Being humble, honest, and transparent: no tricks, no gimmicks.
- Being mentally prepared to cope with losses.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team with the information if your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will be invited for a language check to verify your English skills.
- If everything goes right, we will meet at online interviews!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback.