Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
We're open to learn what's your salary expectations! :)
Requirements: located in Prague, 2+ years of experience in providing guidance to employees or managers on leave of absence, disability plan, accommodation, human resources, benefits, or employee matters, very good command of English.
We offer: flextime & flexplace, long-term collaboration.
For one of our clients located in Prague, we're looking for a Case Manager who will join the DLS team - Disability and Leave Services - responsible for a management program to deliver leave of absence, disability and accommodation services to internal employees.
⭐️ Apply if you are located in Prague - it's a hybrid opportunity. ⭐️
- At least 2+ years of experience in providing guidance to employees or managers on leave of absence, disability plan, accommodation, human resources, benefits, or employee matters;
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, management or similar area;
- Knowledge of federal or state Leave and Disability regulations, specifically ADA/ADAAA and FMLA;
- Experience working multiple projects or cases independently in an environment with changing priorities;
- Experience working with confidential information;
- SPHR, PHR, or CPDM certifications;
- Strong problem-solving, time management and priority setting skills;
- Hands-on experience with MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint.
What are the responsibilities of a Case Manager?
- Providing case management for all types of leave of absence and disability life events.
- Answering questions, understanding the employee’s situation, applying the appropriate benefits, responding to changing circumstances and needs, and paves the way for a connected and trusted case management experience.
- Cooperation with other departments: HR, Safety, Legal, Payroll, Benefits.
- Supporting and helping other managers and business partners on employee concerns and needs (sensitive situations, medical documentations etc.).
What will happen next?
- We would like to know you better, so we will invite you for a meeting with our recruiter.
- Next, you'll be asked to sign the NDA and your profile will be presented to the client.
- If everything goes well, you will meet our client at the final online interview.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hold off any longer and apply via the form! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com!