PLN from 20 000
Before Tax (Business Contract)
PLN from 17 000 Gross (Employment Contract)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: background in an IT sector - product or services, experience in a similar role or as a Founder, Co-Founder, CEO of a smaller organisation, analytical skills, business acumen, well-developed project-management skills, with an attitude of a doer and driver, English (C1+)
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
B2B: +20 paid days off
Currently, we’re looking for an inquisitive and analytical person, a solutions-oriented professional, and an exceptional communicator who will join our Core Team ensuring the operational efficiency of the company, being the driver of key transformational projects, and supporting our CEO!
Ready for this challenge? Check out the details! 🚀
What will your tasks be as our Chief of Staff? We have divided them into three categories:
✍️Ensuring the operational efficiency of the company
- Planning, arranging, and maintaining the focus of executive team meeting content, quarterly OKR reviews, AAR sessions, and quarterly meetings.
- Leading the annual and quarterly strategic planning for the company, working with the CEO and the management team to establish annual, quarterly, and monthly strategic priorities and facilitating workflows to move them forward.
- Leading the data area of the company, ensuring that Netguru is at the forefront of using data and insights to drive effectiveness and efficiency.
- Preparing research, running benchmarks, analyzing data, and making recommendations for the company to be effective and work with optimized key processes.
🌟Driving key transformational projects
- Operating at a tactical, strategic and operational level overseeing strategic projects and cross-functional organization-wide projects or initiatives.
👫Supporting the CEO
- Driving actions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the CEO, the executive team, and a wider group of managers.
- Collaborating with the Internal Comms Leader on Internal Communication: drafting company newsletters, reports, pitch decks, speeches, and presentations for the CEO.
- Being the CEO's trusted advisor and a sounding board for ideas.
☝️We want you on board if you:
- Preferably, already have experience as a COO, Head of Operations, Co-Founder, CEO of smaller companies, or have held a similar position in a related discipline.
- Have a background in the IT sector, an understanding of the specificity and challenges that this industry poses, and the trends that are dominating it.
- Have well-developed project management skills, meaning you are organized, disciplined, and you always ensure action points are followed up on, leading to the right results.
- Are business savvy — you not only have an exceptional understanding of the internal processes and mechanisms of the business but also of the marketplace, competitors, and technology.
- Have highly developed analytical skills — you are able to gather strategic data from various sources to translate into meaningful actions.
- Are someone who can connect people by building and shaping relationships.
- Have exceptional negotiation skills.
- Like and feel comfortable storytelling and facilitating meetings.
- Are flexible and agile/swift in taking and executing actions even when facing ambiguous situations.
- Are able to run complex initiatives and engage people in the projects critical for the organization.
⭐️ Joining Netguru as our Chief of Staff means:
- Integrating into the Netguru Core Team.
- Being a consultant and advisor for our CEO.
- Having a strategic role involving cooperation with key stakeholders.
- Having considerable business exposure and visibility in the company.
- Working with highly ambitious people who think out-of-the-box, develop top solutions, and value open communication.
- Working in an organization focused on delivering excellence and the finest solutions with well-functioning processes on board.
💚 We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - budget for team development,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
➡️ What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team informing you whether your experience matches our requirements.
- If so, we will set up the first interview with our Lead Recruiter to get to know each other better.
- If everything goes well, you will be invited for a meeting with our CEO - Marek.
- Finally, we will organize the last stage that will include a presentation and meetings with the members of our Core Team.
- In the end, we will send you the offer so that you can join us shortly!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.