Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Salary in EUR: EUR 3 800 - 5 100 Before Tax monthly + commission.
Perks: one-time PLN 1000 home-office bonus for B2B contractors, and PLN 175 monthly lump sum (ryczałt) for remote employees, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more.
B2B: +20 paid days off
We are looking for a Client Partner who will help our customers from around the world solve their business problems through technology.
You'll be responsible for:
- Growing business within the Finance market vertical or account base.
Leading the full sales cycle. From prospecting, through winning to expansion of strategic business.
- Generating new opportunities through outbound activities and effectively converting marketing generated leads.
- Partnering up with domain experts to consult clients’ executives on their needs and identify commercial opportunities.
- Building commercial proposals and leading negotiations to start long-term, value-based business relationships.
Acting as a business partner, nurturing relationships with existing clients, and expanding the network within strategic accounts.
Creating and executing account growth plans for a portfolio of prospective and strategic customers.
- Co-creating and executing financial strategy (margin and revenue) for a portfolio of accounts.
- Co-creating specific service offerings, as a part of the go-to-market strategy.
- Staying relevant to the customers by keeping up with the latest industry trends, networking through industry webinars and events.
- Working to a set of KPIs including revenue, margin and NPS.
First, check if you have:
At least 5 years of experience in a similar position in IT software sales with direct revenue accountability.
Experience in building opportunities' pipeline through outbound activities – market research, business analysis, networking, and referrals.
Experience in leading the full sales process – from prospecting through deal signing to growing the existing business
Experience in working with the companies at different growth stages – start-ups, scale-ups and enterprises.
Well-established network within an industry.
A proven track record of identifying and winning accounts exceeding 1.5M euro p/a.
Honest, transparent and professional approach that fits our organizational culture.
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+), Polish not required.
Bonus points for... Nice to haves:
- Good understanding of the Account-Based Sales approach.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, HubSpot, LinkedIn, Outreach.io or other CRM systems.
- Able to present company at external conferences and maintain a professional social media presence.
- Experience in working in a remote-first culture.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform, offering benefits adapted to your preferences.
- Support for your growth – a head/manager’s budget available to every employee.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- One-time PLN 1000 home-office bonus for B2B contractors, and PLN 175 monthly lump sum (ryczałt) for remote employees.
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hesitate and apply right away!