Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more.
B2B: +20 paid days off
We are looking for a Client Partner who will help our customers from around the world solve their business problems through technology.
If you join us, your responsibilities will center around:
- Growing business within an assigned market vertical or account base.
- Leading the full sales cycle (fro prospecting, through winning to existing customers management and expansion.
- Generating new opportunities through outbound activities and effectively converting marketing generated leads.
- Partnering up with domain experts to consult clients’ executives on their needs and identify commercial opportunities.
- Building commercial proposals and leading negotiations to start long-term, value-based business relationships.
- Acting as a business partner, nurturing relationships with existing clients and watching over exceptional customer experience on a daily basis.
- Creating and executing account growth plans for a portfolio of prospective and existing customers.
- Co-creating and executing financial strategy (margin and revenue) for a portfolio of accounts.
- Co-creating specific service offerings, as a part of the go-to-market strategy.
- Staying relevant to the customers by keeping up with the latest industry trends, networking though industry webinars and events.
- Working to a set of KPIs including revenue, margin and NPS.
Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position in IT software sales or in a consulting role in a specific industry (financial services, retail, healthcare, proptech, greentech, media and telco, etc) with direct revenue accountability.
- Experience in building opportunities pipeline through outbound activities - market research, business analysis, networking, and referrals.
- Experience in leading full sales process – from prospecting through deal signing to managing and growing the existing business.
- Experience in working with the companies at different growth stages - start-ups, scale-ups and enterprises. Practical knowledge on how to approach, win and manage the cooperation with each type.
- Well-established network within an industry and an ability to build a strong network within the accounts.
- Good understanding of the new technologies.
- Practical skills in building business proposals.
- Hands-on experience in crisis and conflict management.
- A proven track record of identifying and winning accounts exceeding 1.5M euro in annual value.
- Ability to build and convey the vision in a compelling way and strong negotiation skills.
- Honest, transparent and professional approach that fits our organisational culture.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships based on mutual trust with customers and colleagues.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+), Polish not required.
Nice to have:
- Experience in planning and executing strategy for selling to a new industry/country and building new services offering.
- Good understanding of the Account-Based Sales approach.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot, LinkedIn, Outreach.io or other CRM systems.
- Able to present company at external conferences and maintain professional social media presence.
- Experience in working in a remote-first culture.
Perks & Benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences.
- Support for your growth - a head/manager’s budget available to every employee.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus.
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com!