Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Paid days off: 28
We are looking for a Client Partner who will help our customers from around the world solve their business problems through technology.
If you join us, you will:
- Formulate and execute a sales strategy for an assigned market vertical to achieve set revenue goals,
- Engage with prospective target accounts to identify new business opportunities and convert them to create long-term relationships,
- Coordinate cross-functional sales pursuit teams to engage customers and win strategic deals,
- Create a value offering for an assigned vertical together with Tech Experts and a Community of Practice,
- Partner with the Growth and Strategic Engagements Teams to drive awareness about Netguru’s value proposition,
- Work closely with the Pre-sales Team and Tech Experts to develop technology solutions tailored to customer needs,
- Build relationships and become a trusted partner to senior decision makers on the customer’s side,
- Represent Netguru at conferences and events to promote Netguru’s brand,
- Exercise thought leadership by sharing industry insights on social media and engaging with the media.
You ideally have:
- Very good command of English (C1+), and you are a native speaker of German
- At least 5 years of experience in IT services sales or a consulting background
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior decision makers including C-level
- Established network of contacts in Financial Services, Retail or Healthcare
- Experience in generating leads and winning software development or digital transformation projects
- Ability to speak with authority on industry and market trends, competitive practice, issues, etc.
- Demonstrated success in consultative and solution sales helping improve the client’s business through technology
- Ability to navigate and manage relationships in complex global accounts
- Experience presenting at and leading meetings with senior executives including the C-level suite
- Exceptional communication skills and can quickly build relationships based on mutual trust with customers and colleagues
- An honest, transparent and professional approach that fits our organizational culture
- Readiness to travel for customer meetings
Perks & Benefits:
- Employment Contract + bonus
- 28 days of paid leave
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences
Joining Netguru as a Client Partner means:
- a unique opportunity to work for a fast-growing, professional software services company with a global reach,
- having a real impact on Netguru global growth,
- enjoying a high degree of autonomy in challenging and diversified sales projects,
- working in a strong organization that prioritizes learning and has innovative and constantly improving processes,
- working alongside experienced and highly qualified experts from various fields,
- taking advantage of flextime and flexplace – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- competitive fixed salary with result-based uncapped bonus options,
- working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook, iPhone and all the tools you need.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com!