Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Paid days off: 16 for B2B or 20 for UoP
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, Hive, Temi, and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA, or Keller Williams.
We are looking for a Client Partner who will help our customers from around the world solve their business problems through technology.
Joining Netguru as a Client Partner means:
- a unique opportunity to work for a fast-growing, professional software services company with a global reach,
- having a real impact on Netguru global growth,
- enjoying a high degree of autonomy in challenging and diversified sales projects,
- working in a strong organization that prioritizes learning and has innovative and constantly improving processes,
- working alongside experienced and highly qualified experts from various fields,
- taking advantage of flextime and flexplace – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- competitive fixed salary with result-based uncapped bonus options,
- working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook, iPhone and all the tools you need.
If you join us, you will:
You ideally have:
Perks & Benefits:
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com !
Any questions? Talk to Konrad