Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, Hive, Temi, and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA, or Keller Williams.
We are looking for a Client Partner who will help our customers from around the world solve their business problems through technology.
Joining Netguru as a Client Partner means:
- a unique opportunity to work for a fast-growing, professional software services company with a global reach,
- having a real impact on Netguru global growth,
- enjoying a high degree of autonomy in challenging and diversified sales projects,
- working in a strong organization that prioritizes learning and has innovative and constantly improving processes,
- working alongside experienced and highly qualified experts from various fields,
- taking advantage of flextime and flexplace – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- competitive fixed salary with result-based uncapped bonus options,
- working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook, iPhone and all the tools you need.
If you join us, you will:
- Formulate and execute a sales strategy for an assigned market vertical to achieve set revenue goals;
- Engage with prospective target accounts to identify new business opportunities and convert them to create long-term relationships;
- Coordinate cross-functional sales pursuit teams to engage customers and win strategic deals;
- Create a value offering for an assigned vertical together with Tech Experts and a Community of Practice;
- Partner with the Growth and Strategic Engagements Teams to drive awareness about Netguru’s value proposition;
- Work closely with the Pre-sales Team and Tech Experts to develop technology solutions tailored to customer needs;
- Build relationships and become a trusted partner to senior decision makers on the customer’s side;
- Represent Netguru at conferences and events to promote Netguru’s brand;
- Exercise thought leadership by sharing industry insights on social media and engaging with the media.
You ideally have:
- At least 5 years of experience in IT services sales or a consulting background;
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior decision makers including C-level;
- Established network of contacts in Financial Services, Retail or Healthcare;
- Experience in generating leads and winning software development or digital transformation projects;
- Ability to speak with authority on industry and market trends, competitive practice, issues, etc.;
- Demonstrated success in consultative and solution sales helping improve the client’s business through technology;
- Ability to navigate and manage relationships in complex global accounts;
- Experience presenting at and leading meetings with senior executives including the C-level suite;
- Exceptional communication skills and can quickly build relationships based on mutual trust with customers and colleagues;
- An honest, transparent and professional approach that fits our organizational culture;
- Fluent English skills - C2 or native;
- Readiness to travel for customer meetings.
Perks & Benefits:
- Employment Contract + bonus + stock options plan
- Health Insurance
- 16 days of paid leave
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com !