Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Perks: one-time PLN 1000 home-office bonus for B2B contractors, and PLN 175 monthly lump sum (ryczałt) for remote employees, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more.
B2B: +20 paid days off
Interested in joining us? Great! Before you apply, here are a few things to keep in mind:
We’re looking for a Commercial Director in the Finance Vertical who will lead our 10-people team of Business Development professionals.
You'll be responsible for:
- The portfolio’s commercial success (revenue growth, margin achievement).
- Ensure execution of the sales strategy in the vertical.
- Build and maintain relationships with top clients.
- Oversee Account Growth Plans creation & execution (for prospective and existing clients).
- Coordinate prospecting efforts: Growth function, BD Team, Vertical Delivery Team, Core Team.
- Drive best practices leading to winning accounts (including proposal quality, experts involvement).
- Set and control pricing and discounting strategy for the vertical.
- Understand and identify key vertical trends and translate them into relevant business opportunities.
- Oversee and manage customer satisfaction (NPS).
- Engage hands-on in finding, winning, keeping and expanding business.
- Coach for performance in the current role and support development to advance one’s career.
- Create an environment which fosters motivation, performance, accountability and psychological safety.
- Co-create reward and recognition strategy, including compensation plan, together with the People Team.
- Keep consistent standards within the team.
First check if you have:
- Experience in managing a successful business development team, particularly around Enterprise sales: executing account strategies, proactive pitching, building networks within account.
- Experience in selling custom software development services in project based and team augmentation models.
- A proven track record in Inbound and Outbound Sales, and Key Account Management.
- Experience in managing end-to-end customer relationships from prospecting to expansion.
- Experience with enterprise clients on international markets.
- Creating and executing portfolio strategy and account growth plans to grow business YoY.
- A great command of English (min. C1+ CEFR), Polish not required.
- An ability to achieve ambitious goals in an agile, innovative, and fast-paced environment.
- An ability to hold people accountable while staying empathetic and are committed to helping your team members develop.
- An ability to give and gather constructive feedback, evaluate, and set key goals;
- Optimism, entrepreneurial mindset, and can-do attitude.
Joining Netguru means:
- Having a direct impact on revenue growth.
- Working on a high volume of diverse and exciting projects in a fast-paced sales cycle.
- Cooperating in close partnership with Netguru’s CEO and the Core Team.
- Taking full ownership of ambitious goals.
- Work in a change-rich environment that powers digital acceleration for customers from Europe, the United States, Asia, and the Middle East.
- Working with globally recognized clients who change the world through software and revolutionize digital banking (such as UBS or Solaris).
- Deliver business results by directing and coaching the team to successfully close opportunities, as well as getting directly engaged in the most important opportunities.
- Becoming a partner for your team: maintaining a positive attitude, growing and motivating the people around you.
- Working in a strong, learning organization with innovative and constantly improving processes.
- Taking advantage of remote-first work environment: flextime and flex place – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform, offering benefits adapted to your preferences.
- Support for your growth – a head/manager’s budget available to every employee.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- One-time PLN 1000 home-office bonus for B2B contractors, and PLN 175 monthly lump sum (ryczałt) for remote employees.
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions,
Don't hesitate and apply right away!
At Netguru, we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone. If you require any disability-related adaptations during the recruitment process, please let us know. We're here to help!