5 750 - 9 375 PLN
+ VAT (Contractor)
4 800 - 7 800 PLN Gross (UoP)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: +20 paid days off
Location: Poznań or remotely from Poland
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive, and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open to workplace adaptations. Recently, we earned certification as a Great place to work!
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Every team member at Netguru takes part in building a brand that will become the epitome of the innovation consultancy. Still, it is the marketing team that is at the helm of painting the perfect picture of our brand.
Currently, we are looking for a tech-savvy Public Relations Specialist with a solid B2B background to strengthen our Communications Team promoting the Netguru brand across diversified media channels.
Joining Netguru as a Public Relations Specialist means:
- Contributing to the company's growth by reaching a multitude of international audiences.
- Having access to high-quality equipment and tools (e.g. Hubspot, ShieldApp, and other tools of your choice).
- Collaborating closely with your leader, an experienced communications professional, who will always be eager to share knowledge and to help you take advantage of your potential.
- Working in a fast-paced and challenging, yet friendly environment.
Let us guide you through your main responsibilities:
- Building Netguru's brand recognition by ensuring that it appears in key media, portals, newsletters, and events.
- Helping our experts to create their professional image in the media.
- Establishing media partnerships in key markets for Netguru (UK, US, DACH, France, Belgium, Netherlands).
- Managing Netguru's press office - you will handle incoming media inquiries and build communications with relevant stakeholders.
- Supporting our team in organizing and promoting Netguru events as well as coordinating our presence at 3rd party conferences.
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- (Must-have) Have an excellent command of both English and Polish, both written and spoken (both CEFR C1+).
- (Must-have) Have 2+ years of proven track working in the public relations area and experience working with media in both English and Polish.
- Have knowledge about business and technology media (traditional media as well as newsletters, respectable Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok profiles, etc.).
- Have strong communication, storytelling, and copywriting skills.
- Know how to create partnerships with journalists online and offline.
- Are a self-motivated creative thinker who can effectively execute and deliver high-quality results in a timely manner.
- Have experience working in B2B marketing.
- Have the ability to communicate your thoughts and media messages clearly.
- Have strong organizational, critical, and analytical skills.
- Have a passion for IT, technology, and business news.
- Have experience in crisis communication.
We’ll be even more happy to see that you:
- Have experience in working with media from the UK, US, DACH, France, Belgium, Netherlands.
- Have a proven track record of communications projects.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements.
- If this is the case, you will be invited for a language check (by phone) to verify your English skills.
- Then, we’ll ask you to prepare a recruitment task.
- If everything goes well, we will meet you at online interviews! :)
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!