Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Paid days off: 16 for B2B or 20 for UoP
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX and Netflix.
Joining Netguru as Community & Engagement Specialist means:
- Unique opportunity to work for a fast-growing, professional software services company with a global reach,
- Being a part of the HR Team and working on exciting, people-oriented projects,
- Being a part of a strong organization that prioritizes learning and has innovative and continuously improving processes,
- Working alongside experienced and highly qualified experts from various fields,
- Having a fast-paced career path with an opportunity of a pay-rise twice a year, based on clearly defined goals – you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential,
- Having a lot of flexibility in terms of working hours and location.
- Designing and carrying on the internal community-building activities, maintaining - communication within the Netguru community, building employee engagement and fostering relations within a fully remote environment,
- From plan to action: managing internal events, both offline and online (workshops, dinners, team retreats and our internal conference),
- Managing candidate and employee experience,
- Planning, organizing and conducting onboarding for new employees (logistics and training),
- Organizing various internal initiatives (webinars, contests and others),
- Maintaining and creating the design cohesion of marketing materials and gadgets,
- Cross-team cooperation with Recruitment, Finance, Learning & Development, Employer Brand and Operations Teams.
We want you onboard if you:
- Have a keen interest in internal Employer Branding and People-related topics and their value for the company;
- Have at least 1+ year of experience in the HR or Operations area;
- Are experienced in organizing online and/or offline events;
- Are open-minded and love to work with people!
- Represent a hands-on attitude, have a high degree of independence in managing processes and projects;
- Have a proven track of executing brave and effective new ideas of yours;
- Are like an erupting "volcano of ideas";
- Have impressive communication skills and are not afraid of public speaking,
- Have excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Have advanced command of English and Polish, both written and spoken (C1+),
- Have an interest in new technologies and the ability to quickly learn how to use new web and mobile applications and tools.
It would be nice if you had:
- Analytical skills;
- Hands-on experience in using tools such as Canva, Confluence, Slack, Google Workspace, Zoom, Salesforce;
- Experience in internal People processes (onboarding, training, communication),
- A knack for design and social media.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What will happen next?
- You will receive the email from our recruitment team with the information if your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will be asked to complete a few short recruitment tasks.
- If everything goes well, we will meet at the interviews! :)
In case of questions - drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org !
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Want to ask more? Drop us a line at email@example.com.
Any questions? Talk to Kasia
4 800 - 7 300 PLN