EUR up to 4 870
Before Tax (Business Contract)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: commercial experience in Python or R, strong SQL skills
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
We are looking for a Data Analyst who would like to join one of our projects, and develop a durable relationship with our client - a world-class technology services business.
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- Have a deep understanding of some and a high-level understanding of several commonly available statistics approaches, in particular in the areas of probability, inference, and statistical modeling.
- Can write and maintain moderately complex data pipelines.
- Know how to do advanced scripting in R or Python.
- Possess strong SQL skills.
- Apply data & analytics strategies relevant to the business entity/enabler area.
- Utilize a deep understanding of business operations and commercial factors to support decision-making in immediate scope.
- Understand the end-to-end lifecycle of the data and the data systems deployed in the immediate team.
- Know how to define and implement data schemas.
- have a deep understanding in at least one data domain area within the business entity and awareness of related domains.
- Proactively reach out to stakeholders to identify project needs and suggest solutions.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing to a technical and non-technical audience.
- Leverage visualization tools and techniques to tell the data story
- Tie insights back to the bigger picture and business context.
- Trade-off effectively multiple approaches and tools for the problem at hand.
- Exhibit strong judgment on the approximations for time-sensitive analysis.
- Build new tools and approaches to automate data manipulation, quality control, and data analysis where needed.
- Ensure your team re-uses or builds on top of existing work; you advocate for tech debt removal; you build and maintain re-usable systems that are used by others.
- Engage in honest conversations and encourage team members to ask questions and actively listen to concerns.
- Have autonomy in problem identification and problem breakdown.
- Provide leading insight into industry and technology trends and best practices.
Joining Netguru as a Data Analyst on this project means:
- working with an experienced team;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team and continued development of your hard and soft skills;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes.
What will happen next?
- If your application meets our requirements you will be invited for a short meeting with the recruiter - we will be happy to get to know you and tell you more about us!
- The next step is a technical interview with one of our Data Scientists (you may be asked to solve a short task before)
- If everything goes well, we will be happy to welcome you on board!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.