EUR 5 200 - 7 700
Before Tax (Business Contract)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: 3+ years of experience in Data Engineering; strong skills in Python; experience in Azure.
The working hours need to overlap with EST (Chicago time and GMT+1).
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer who would like to join one of our key projects within the area of FMCG, and develop a durable relationship with our client.
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience in Data Engineering,
- Are advanced in Python programming (good knowledge of OOP, iterators, generators, lambda functions, data structure, and Python ecosystem tools for code quality),
- Have worked with clients directly & have top-notch consulting skills,
- Have worked with Azure.
Joining Netguru as a Data Engineer on this project means:
- working with an experienced & international team;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team and continued development of your hard and soft skills;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes.
What will happen next?
- If your application meets our requirements you will be invited for a short meeting with the recruiter - we will be happy to get to know you and tell you more about us!
- The next step is a technical interview with one of our Data Engineers (you may be asked to solve a short task before)
- If everything goes well, we will be happy to welcome you on board!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.