PLN 12 000 - 18 000
Before Tax (Business Contract)
PLN 10 000 - 15 000 Gross (Employment Contract)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: Python, SQL, Spark/Glue, ETL (Airflow), Snowflake, English B2+ level.
Nice to have: AWS Redshift/GCP BigQuery, Scala, Hadoop, TB+, cloud, HDFS/Parquet/Avro.
B2B: +16 paid days off
Perks: sponsored AWS Certified Solutions Architect training, sponsored SnowPro Core Certification Exam and access to training materials, +1 000 PLN home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, access to Worksmile Platform and more.
We come to you with an offer that includes a relocation package. We know that relocation may be a huge step in your life. We’re ready to help you so that you can feel comfortable with this change from the very first day. Your relocation package will be an offer dedicated to your needs. It may include the following options:
- Tickets from the capital city in your country to the city in Poland in which you plan to settle,
- 1-month rent stipend,
- 5 hours of consultation with your personal relocation assistant,
- A gift from Netguru to make you feel welcome in our country.
Tasks and duties:
- Working with the Data Engineering and Machine Learning team to build custom data pipelines.
- Working with external clients, teams, data owners, and solution architects to build data flows in a reliable way.
- Building transformations, scripts, and migrations to multiple specifications and standards.
- Data-driven mindset - our clients require PoCs, data exploration/normalization, and expertise.
- Monitoring data flows and making continuous improvements to data pipelines.
We want you on board if you:
- Are advanced in Python programming language (understanding: iterators, generators, exceptions, OOP, popular libraries for data engineering).
- Have advanced SQL knowledge.
- Have practical knowledge of DevOps t.j. CI, CD, terraform, observability.
- Have experience with Apache Spark / AWS Glue, or similar solutions.
- Have experience with ETL (Airflow) or other data processing automation approaches.
- Have experience with Snowflake.
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+). Polish is not required.
It would be a big plus if you have:
- Experience with AWS Redshift or GCP BigQuery.
- Experience with coding in Scala.
- Have hands-on experience with Hadoop technologies or equivalent in the cloud environment.
- Experience optimizing data storage in HDFS/Parquet/Avro.
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure or other).
- Worked with data (ideally TB+).
- Can debug complex data infrastructures.
Perks and benefits:
- Sponsored AWS Certified Solutions Architect training and certification exam,
- Sponsored SnowPro Core Certification Exam and access to training materials,
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
If you want to read more, check out our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
What will happen next?
- We'll review your application and if it meets our requirements, you'll be asked to solve our recruitment task.
- If yes, you will meet online with our Recruitment and DE team.
- If everything goes right, you will meet at the last interview with the Data Science Manager.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
We are just getting started 🚀 Ready to face the challenge?
Click “Apply now” button and join Netguru team!