EUR 3 300 - 5 000 per month
Before Tax (Business Contract)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: Hadoop, Hive, Scala Kafka, Kubernetes, fluent English (B2+).
Nice to have: Kafka Connect, Spark.
We offer: remote work with office visits (Kraków), flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
- The client is a multinational retailer operating both through multi-format stores and online.
- You will be involved in the entire software lifecycle including continues integration, delivery and production support.
- You will be a part of an experienced team working in Agile methodology.
Apply if you:
- Are advanced in Hadoop and Hive,
- Are familiar with Scala and Kafka,
- Have basic knowledge of containerization (preferably using Kubernetes),
- Feel comfortable with building pipelines, optimising data flow and working on data architecture.
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+).
We'll be happy to see that you have:
- Experience with Kafka Connect,
- Experience with Spark.
Joining Netguru's project as a Data Engineer means:
- Working closely with Software Developers, Database Architects and other members of the Data Science department,
- Monitoring data flows and making continuous improvements to data pipelines,
- Working on complex data sets and building the infrastructure,
- Utilizing data pipelines, creating and searching for new data tools,
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.