Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: Python, SQL, Spark/Glue, ETL (Airflow), Snowflake, English B2+ level.
Nice to have: AWS Redshift/GCP BigQuery, Scala, Hadoop, TB+, cloud, HDFS/Parquet/Avro.
B2B: +16 paid days off
Perks: sponsored AWS Certified Solutions Architect training, sponsored SnowPro Core Certification Exam and access to training materials, 223 EUR home office bonus, flexible working hours, Macbook,
Tasks and duties:
- Working with the Data Engineering and Machine Learning team to build custom data pipelines.
- Working with external clients, teams, data owners, and solution architects to build data flows in a reliable way.
- Building transformations, scripts, and migrations to multiple specifications and standards.
- Data-driven mindset - our clients require PoCs, data exploration/normalization, and expertise.
- Monitoring data flows and making continuous improvements to data pipelines.
We want you on board if you:
- Are advanced in Python programming language (understanding: iterators, generators, exceptions, OOP, popular libraries for data engineering).
- Have advanced SQL knowledge.
- Have practical knowledge of DevOps t.j. CI, CD, terraform, observability.
- Have experience with Apache Spark / AWS Glue, or similar solutions.
- Have experience with ETL (Airflow) or other data processing automation approaches.
- Have experience with Snowflake.
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+). Polish is not required.
It would be a big plus if you have:
- Experience with AWS Redshift or GCP BigQuery.
- Experience with coding in Scala.
- Have hands-on experience with Hadoop technologies or equivalent in the cloud environment.
- Experience optimizing data storage in HDFS/Parquet/Avro.
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure or other).
- Worked with data (ideally TB+).
- Can debug complex data infrastructures.
Perks and benefits:
- Sponsored AWS Certified Solutions Architect training and certification exam,
- Sponsored SnowPro Core Certification Exam and access to training materials,
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
If you want to read more, check out our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
What will happen next?
- We'll review your application and if it meets our requirements, you'll be asked to solve our recruitment task.
- If yes, you will meet online with our Recruitment and DE team.
- If everything goes right, you will meet at the last interview with the Data Science Manager.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
We are just getting started 🚀 Ready to face the challenge?
Click “Apply now” button and join Netguru team!