PLN from 29 000
PLN from 24 000 Gross (UoP)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: a proven track record and 5+ years of experience in leading large-scale technology programs and/or portfolios; hands-on experience in delivering scalable and large projects (ideally enterprise software); English (C1+)
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
B2B: +20 paid days off
Currently, we’re looking for a purpose-driven professional that will play a strategic role in boosting the level of our high-quality software services by overseeing a diverse portfolio of projects for our top global clients. We seek an inspiring leader for our talented experts (Service Delivery and Engineering Managers), someone who will act as a coach to achieve outstanding results together.
Ready for this challenge? Check out the details! 🚀
What will your tasks be as a Delivery Director? We divided them into four categories:
📚 Portfolio Management
- Setting long-term and short-term strategies for the portfolio of over 50+ projects that you oversee and are managed by your team of Service Delivery Managers and Engineering Managers.
- Being accountable for monitoring and delivering on quality, revenue, profitability, and team and client satisfaction on all accounts.
- Serving as the highest issue escalation point for both clients and our internal teams.
- Actively identifying and removing portfolio-wide and cross-department bottlenecks within the Delivery department and beyond.
🌟 Service Innovation
- Driving continuous improvement of best practices, collaboration, and productivity in line with company strategy and brand promises.
- Ensuring that delivery standards and best practices are maintained across the portfolio.
👫 People Management
- Leading, building, and coaching a team of Service Delivery and Engineering Managers (around 4–6 people).
- Securing a productive, effective, and enjoyable environment for the project teams within your portfolio.
- Working closely with Staff Engineering Managers on capacity planning and strategic skills development plans.
✍️ Business Development
- Partnering with the pre-sales and sales functions on the strategic level to ensure that a customer's agile journey with us starts according to the project setup, estimations, and expectations.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with key short-listed clients and making sure they are provided with the best service quality possible.
- Identifying and contributing to the potential sales and growth opportunities in your overseen portfolio.
☝️We want you on board if you have:
- A proven track record and 5+ years of experience in leading large-scale technology programs and/or portfolios. We’re looking for someone with experience in running a portfolio of at least 30 simultaneous projects that involved at least 200 software experts.
- Hands-on experience in delivering scalable and large projects (ideally enterprise software).
- Experience working in a customer-facing environment — preferably a professional services background.
- Track record of building delivery excellence and a brand that attracts talent and clients to the organization.
- Track record in introducing company-wide initiatives and structures supported by outstanding change management skills.
- Track record of successful and effective team leadership and management.
- Experience in and a willingness to manage complex initiatives and work with your team as a coach to achieve outstanding results.
- Experience and/or technical knowledge or background (Engineer/Architect) would be a big advantage.
- Broad business and technology understanding, a good awareness of industry trends, and the ability to translate them into relevant strategies.
- Ability to communicate big ideas to varied audiences throughout the organization (across engineering, product, and business teams) and engage people at all levels.
- Strong team management and coaching skills to achieve set goals and results (particularly related to portfolio health).
- The ability to execute and delegate in a complex and multi-level stakeholder environment.
- The ability to set measurable goals and establish the strategy to achieve them.
- The ability to build and retain relationships with the clients and the team.
- Fluency in English (C1+) is a must, Polish — nice to have.
- Being a creative problem solver who thinks holistically — is able to connect the dots, systematic in structuring them, and detail-oriented in specifying them.
- Always aiming to raise the bar and actively looking for ways to deliver excellence.
- Being driven by complex challenges and knowing how to gather people together to solve them.
- Following a can-do attitude and having a willingness to learn new things by keeping track of industry trends and competitors’ activities.
- Working efficiently, having objectives in mind, while always taking the time for the team and nurturing relationships with them.
⭐️ Joining Netguru as Delivery Director means:
- Joining our Delivery Core Team with a lot of autonomy and full ownership for your portfolio, working closely towards ambitious goals with your Netguru Core Team members (including Chief Delivery Officer, Head of BD, and Engineering Director).
- Leading strategic missions that boost the overall level of our service and being accountable for their results.
- Overseeing a portfolio of knowledgeable and diversified clients (from start-up to corporate) and being willing to develop innovative products.
- Being engaged in international and advanced projects which change the way we live and function such as autonomous shopping systems, q-commerce solutions, personal robots, and new-age investment platforms.
- Working with a motivated and ambitious team who think out-of-the-box, develop top solutions, and value open communication.
- Working in an organization focused on delivering excellence and the finest solutions with well-functioning processes on board.
💚 We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - budget for team development,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
➡️ What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team informing you whether your experience matches our requirements.
- If so, we will set up the first interview with our Lead Recruiter to get to know each other better.
- If everything goes well, you will be invited for a meeting with your potential co-workers.
- Finally, we will organize the last stage that will include practical exercises and meeting your potential Leader.
- In the end, we will send you the offer so that you can join us shortly!
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.