Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: around 5 years of experience in full-cycle accounting; experience in the month-end and year-close processes, financial statement preparation and tax settlements; English (CERF B2+)
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
We're looking for a Deputy Chief Accountant to join our 10-people Accounting Team. Our business is growing really fast — so we’re looking for YOU to make our team even stronger!
☝️ We want you on board if you:
- Have around 5 years of experience in full cycle accounting within a company or accounting office.
- Have experience in the month-end and year-end close processes, financial statement preparation, and tax settlements.
- Have a degree or qualifications in accounting.
- Have up-to-date tax knowledge.
- Have excellent communication skills and very good command of English (CEFR B2+), including financial terminology.
- Are living within the Greater Poland area and are willing to work from the office in Poznań when required (around once a month).
- Are an agile learner who embraces new technologies and tools.
- Can adapt when deadlines and priorities change due to business demands.
- Have a can-do attitude with an ability to prioritize and switch between tasks.
- Have an innovative and proactive approach towards resolving issues and transforming processes.
☝️ It's not a must, but we would also be happy to see that you have:
- Experience in an international environment or IT services company.
- Experience in dealing with joint-stock companies (Spółka Akcyjna).
- Experience using Enova and Saldeo.
⭐ Your main responsibilities will be centered around:
- Supporting the preparation of financial statements in accordance with Polish and international standards.
- Preparation of returns and settlement of tax liabilities, including income tax, withholding tax, and VAT.
- Active participation in the month-end and the year-end close processes.
- Supervising bookkeeping activities in a timely and accurate manner.
- Automatization of accounting processes, and improvement initiatives.
- Close cooperation and reporting to auditors, the tax office, the Central Statistical Office (GUS), the National Bank of Poland (NBP), and banks.
- Monitoring changes in legal regulations and implementing them in the company’s accounting.
- Supervising settlements and reporting for foreign entities.
💚 We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - budget for team development,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
👣Joining Netguru's Team as a Deputy Chief Accountant means:
- Having a smooth start — your leader and a buddy will support and mentor you.
- Having independence and an overview over all the accounting processes in our modern IT-services company.
- Joining a young and vibrant team that is willing to implement new technologies and tools.
- The ability to participate and lead diverse internal projects.
- Growing yourself and the people around you — you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back.
- Taking advantage of flextime and remote work — adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs and preferences
- Working on the best equipment — we will provide you with a Lenovo laptop and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com !
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.