Up to EUR 8 200 (Senior) / Up to EUR 6 000 (Regular)
Before Tax (Business Contract)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: experience with Jenkins, GitLabCI, AWS EC2, good English skills.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
About the project and responsibilities:
- Our client is a cloud computing-based data cloud company,
- You will join a team of 5-6 people to work on migrating GitLabCI pipelines to JenkinsCI,
- The main responsibility is pipeline optimization, nevertheless refactoring and bug fixing might be needed,
- Newly implemented pipelines will be registered in new container registry (artifact/container creation),
Joining us as a Senior DevOps Engineer additionally means:
- Guiding and mentoring the team,
- Being in a close collaboration with the client's representative,
- Acting as a Tech Lead (if needed),
Apply if you have:
- Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins (version used: 2.361.2),
- Experience with AWS EC2,
- Familiarity with orchestration tools (Docker),
- Previous experience in working with pipelines,
- Good command of written and spoken English (at least B2+).
In return, we offer:
- 100% remote, flexible work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.