Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We offer a safe, inclusive, and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open to workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desirable IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, access to Worksmile Platform, Workation Hubs in Masuria & Tuchola Forest and more
Located in Poland
Joining Netguru as an Executive Assistant will mean:
- Access to high-quality equipment and tools.
- Working in an international environment, reaching global markets and clients.
- Having a lot of flexibility and independence in your daily work.
- Working in a challenging, fast-paced yet really friendly environment, with great individuals who together constitute an outstanding community.
- Working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
Your role and duties:
- Managing the Core Members’ and Founders’ calendar of meetings (including correspondence on behalf of them).
- Comprehensive organization of business and private trips (planning of trips, making necessary reservations).
- Performing tasks ordered by Core Team Members, - analysis and reporting.
- Supervising the implementation of the list of tasks ordered by Core Members Team and monitoring how individual departments at Netguru implement their recommendations.
- Creating a positive image of the company both outside and inside the organization.
- Dealing with personal tasks and commitments.
- In the absence of CEO’s Assistant or Founder’s Personal Assistant:
- Managing the meeting’s calendar of the CEO or of a Founder,,
- Organizing and coordinating business travels,
- Coordination of matters related to the professional development of members of the Board, confirmation of attendance at training courses, organization of participation in conferences, coordination of speaking engagements,
- Preparation of necessary documents, statements, reports,
- Day-to-day execution of tasks assigned by the CEO, Core Member, Founder and team leader.
We want you on board if you:
- Have at least 12 months of professional experience in a similar position (including necessary experience in the organization of business trips, including travel abroad): must-have.
- Have excellent command of English and Polish, both written and spoken (CEFR C1+): must-have.
- Can easily use different tools (web and mobile applications) for scheduling meetings, easily communicate with different people, manage calendars and tasks or arrange business trips.
- Have highly developed soft skills: the ability to talk face-to-face freely, drafting letters and emails in a tone that is adequate to the circumstances and adapted to the recipient in both Polish and English.
- Put emphasis on discretion, responsiveness, and commitment.
- Can organize your own work.
- Are open to changes and flexible.
- Have a passion for working with people and openness.
- Are located in Poland
It would be even nicer if you have:
- Experience using Tripit, Calendly, Todoist, Apple's Wallet, airline applications, timeanddate.com, Contactsplus, Linkedin, Doodle, and Salesforce.
- An interest in new technologies.
- Basic knowledge of the diplomatic protocol.
Perks & benefits:
- access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- private health insurance package,
- life insurance,
- and hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- discounts on Apple products,
- one-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
If you want to read more about why working at Netguru might be your thing, check out our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements.
- If this is the case, you will be invited for a language check (by phone) to verify your English skills.
- Then, we’ll ask you to prepare a recruitment task.
- If everything goes well, we will meet you at online interviews! :)
Need more information? Drop us a line at email@example.com!