Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
You can apply until 15 February 2021.
Joining Netguru means:
- Working in a close partnership and with support of the Finance Manager and Chief Financial Officer;
- Active cooperation with the Senior Management and Executive Team;
- Joining the 15+ strong Finance team, made up of people from different areas of expertise;
- Working in a strong, fast-paced organization that prioritises learning and has innovative processes in place that are continuously improved;
- Access to the newest technologies and solutions;
- Career and personal development opportunities.
Your main responsibilities:
- Margin analysis – analysing historical data, preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly margin forecasts, proactively searching for improvements aiming at increasing margin efficiency;
- Margin control – proactively contacting all the parties involved in the selling process (e.g. Invoicing Team, Sales Team, Scheduling Team etc.) in order to assure the accuracy of available data;
- Preparing (also from scratch) comprehensive reports to present financial results to internal stakeholders with a particular focus on profit and loss metrics;
- Answering (also ad-hoc) queries from Senior Management and Executive Team to support decision making processes;
- Active participation in the preparation of the yearly, quarterly and monthly analyses, forecasts, and budgets;
- Integrating data from different report systems – manually at the beginning, but with a focus on automating and implementing enhancements to tools;
- Improving existing processes, creating new ones and organising them in a system;
- Communicating processes and results across the whole organization as well as conducting occasional workshops on financial reports and tools.
We want you on board if you have:
- 2+ years of professional experience in a similar role, especially in reporting, budgeting and financial and business planning activities;
- Very good command of written and spoken English and Polish (B2+);
- Proven knowledge of management accounting principles;
- Excellent command of Excel / Google Spreadsheets;
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills with an ability to use and evaluate different sources of data.
For this position, soft skills are as important as hard ones/technical skills. Before applying, please consider whether you have the following skills:
- High level of assertiveness, interpersonal and negotiating skills;
- Innovative and proactive approach towards resolving issues or transforming processes;
- Strong ownership and an ability to involve the right people whenever it’s beneficial;
- Capability of adapting to changes and learning quickly in a dynamic environment.
It would be a plus if you are:
- Familiar with Salesforce, Enova, other CRM systems or accounting tools;
- Able to integrate different tools to automate the reporting processes.
💚 Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Don’t hesitate and apply right away! Please send your CV in English, as the whole recruitment process will be carried out in this language.