Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Perks: 223 EUR homeoffice bonus, development budget, MacBook Pro and welcome pack.
B2B: +16 paid days off
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to strengthen our team. Looking for new challenges or just want to switch to really entertaining projects? Do not hesitate and apply to Netguru!
Joining Netguru means:
- Enjoying flextime: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- Working in an experienced team of great specialists.
- Contributing to projects for clients all over the world.
- Making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones – we’re always open to brilliant ideas.
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes.
Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for:
- Proven, min. 2+ years' commercial experience in building React and/or Angular web applications.
- Awareness of state management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux / Mobx).
- Practice in using ES2015+.
- Ability to create a DRY and S.O.L.I.D. code.
- HTML5 APIs knowledge.
- CSS3 knowledge.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design.
- Real-world git experience.
- Knowledge of testing (i.e. React Testing Library, Jest, Jasmine, Karma).
- Familiarity with typed solutions like TypeScript/PropTypes.
- Knowledge of Docker' basics.
- Good command of written and spoken English (min B2+); Polish is not required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of common JS libraries (lodash/ramda/underscore, date-fns, react-intl, react-final-form etc.).
- Familiarity with tools such as Webpack /Prettier / Babel / Eslint.
- Knowledge of:
- Single Page App architecture,
- type systems - Flowtype, Typescript,
- E2E testing (Cypress)
- Some experience in:
- Server Side Rendering, code-splitting,
- front-end performance and/or SEO optimisation,
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration practices and tools (i.e. CircleCI, Jenkins).
- Some experience with TypeScript.
- Some experience in Server Side Rendering / Static Site Generation, (i.e. Gatsby, Next.js).
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook Pro and the welcome pack,
- Support for your growth - a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- One-time 223 EUR home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- After application you will receive an email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements
- Call with the recruiter
- A task
- Pair programming
- Final stage - meeting with the Manager
Sounds like a perfect job? ;)
Don't hesitate & apply now