Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: 2+ years of commercial experience with React and/or Angular; practice in using ES2015+, HTML5 APIs and CSS3 knowledge, experience with Responsive Web Design, knowledge of testing and typed solutions
B2B: +16 paid days off
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for:
- Proven, min. 2+ years' commercial experience in building React and/or Angular web applications.
- Awareness of state management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux / Mobx).
- Practice in using ES2015+.
- Ability to create a DRY and S.O.L.I.D. code.
- HTML5 APIs knowledge.
- CSS3 knowledge.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design.
- Real-world git experience.
- Knowledge of testing (i.e. React Testing Library, Jest, Jasmine, Karma).
- Familiarity with typed solutions like TypeScript/PropTypes.
- Knowledge of Docker' basics.
- Good command of written and spoken English (min B2+); Polish is not required.
- experience in communication with external or internal clients.
- Knowledge of common JS libraries (lodash/ramda/underscore, date-fns, react-intl, react-final-form etc.).
- Familiarity with tools such as Webpack /Prettier / Babel / Eslint.
- Knowledge of:
- Single Page App architecture,
- type systems - Flowtype, Typescript,
- E2E testing (Cypress)
- Some experience in:
- Server Side Rendering, code-splitting,
- front-end performance and/or SEO optimisation,
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration practices and tools (i.e. CircleCI, Jenkins).
- Some experience with TypeScript.
- Some experience in Server Side Rendering / Static Site Generation, (i.e. Gatsby, Next.js).
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining Netguru means:
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- Working in an experienced team of great specialists.
- Contributing to projects for clients all over the world.
- Making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones – we’re always open to brilliant ideas.
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- An Email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements
- A call with the recruiter
- A task
- A pair programming
- Final stage - meeting with the Frontend Engineering Manager
Sounds like a perfect job? ;)
Don't hesitate & apply now