At Netguru, we're all about helping innovators and entrepreneurs shape the world through beautiful software. That is our mission.
But we're not just another tech company. As a Certified B Corporation®, we're dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all, and we take our commitment to sustainability seriously.
How freelancing works at Netguru?
As a Netguru freelancer, you can choose what works well for you. You decide when, where, and how you work on projects and tasks.
We match you with work that fits your skills. Plus, you have access to various opportunities across different industries and companies. That means you will not only gain more experience, but also develop various skills.
But there's more. Netguru freelancers can benefit from full-time collaboration and really be a part of the team.
So, are you ready to make an impact? Join Netguru, and let's build beautiful software together.
Required skills: 3 + years of experience and advanced knowledge of React.js; commercial experience in Ruby on Rails; React-admin; Redux; MaterialUI; creating and using API.
You get: 100% remote work, a team of experts, dev-friendly processes.
Interested in joining us? Great! Before you apply, here are a few things to keep in mind:
First, check if you:
- Are based in the EU
- Have at least 3 years of commercial experience in React.js on an advanced level; knowledge of:
- React-admin: Building intuitive admin panels and dashboards for seamless content management;
- Redux: Managing application state efficiently for smooth user experiences;
- MaterialUI: Creating visually appealing and responsive designs with this popular React UI framework.
- React-final-form: Implementing robust forms and ensuring seamless form validation;
- Cypress (nice to have): Conducting end-to-end testing to guarantee application stability and reliability.
- Have commercial experience with Ruby on Rails;
- Have experience with API Creation and Usage: Designing and implementing RESTful APIs for seamless communication between frontend and backend systems.
- Have experience with Sidekiq: Utilizing this background processing library to handle asynchronous tasks and optimize application performance.
- Have strong skills in writing fast, robust, and reliable code;
- Have experience in participating in Code Reviews and Pair Programming to share knowledge and maintain high quality;
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, English (B2), level, Polish (nice to have).
What's in it for you? Becoming a Netguru Freelancer means:
- Flexibility: 100% remote work.
- Professionality: dev-friendly processes, like Continuous Integration and Code Review, work in line with Agile methodology.
- Diversity: projects from various industries like fintech, healthcare, insurance, or education.
- Growth: work with a team of experts and continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
- Knowledge: knowledge sharing sessions, internal knowledge base.
Curious to learn more about working as a Netguru freelancer? All the information you need is here: Netguru Talent Marketplace.
Here's what you can expect from the recruitment process:
- First, you'll meet with one of our recruiters to get to know each other better.
- Then, you'll be asked to complete a short online test.
- The next step is a technical interview with one of our developers.
- If everything goes well, you'll have the opportunity to meet with the client at an online interview.
Don't hesitate and apply right away.
At Netguru, we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone. If you require any disability-related adaptations during the recruitment process, please let us know. We're here to help!