PLN 5 750 - 13 500
PLN 4 800 - 11 300 Gross (UoP)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: Regular +16 paid days off; Senior +20 paid days off
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
Right now we are looking for a Groweth Strategist - but with a twist! The role is not for our internal team - but for someone who will help us effectively grow our clients’ products and businesses. You will join the Consultancy Team (part of Delivery Team) and you’ll work solely with our clients’ brands. You’ll be the clients’ go-to person and advisor on anything growth-related.
- Regular Growth Strategist: PLN 5,750-9,375 + VAT (B2B) + 16 paid days off or PLN 4,800-7,800 gross (UoP);
- Senior Growth Strategist: PLN 9,375-13,500 + VAT (B2B) + 20 paid days off or PLN 7,800-11,300 gross (UoP).
What’s in it for YOU?
- Having a real impact on top brands from around the world.
- Having a global exposure by working with international clients (95% of our clients are from abroad).
- Helping innovators by providing meaningful services.
- Working in a fast-paced yet friendly environment.
- Collaborating with experienced and highly qualified specialists from different areas of expertise.
- Using great tools: Hubspot, Salesforce, Zapier, Metabase, Ahrefs, SurferSEO, plus any tool you want.
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
Let us guide you through your main responsibilities:
- Working out the go-to-market strategy with Clients to help them understand all the necessary elements in their growth process: market they enter, product they want to go with into the market, distribution channels they need to enter the market and business model to create profitable solution.
- Going beyond simple “marketing channel” thinking.
- Teaching the Client an understanding of its growth process. What has to be understood, what has to be found out, how it should be found out and how to prioritize those findings.
- Giving our Clients extremely actionable recommendations - we don’t stop at recognizing the hard parts in Clients growth - we advise them how precisely they should tackle the problem.
As a Growth Strategist, you'll also have these responsibilities:
- Having an active role in the constant improvement of our Go-to-Market workshops.
- Cultivating your knowledge and expertise at your “marketing-channel-of-choice” - while simultaneously improving in all other marketing channels.
- Teaching other members of our team the most important aspects of your “marketing-channel-of-choice”.
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- Have basic knowledge of the tools listed below:
Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Ads, Analytics, Tag Manager, and Search Console.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in B2B/B2C marketing.
- Have an advanced command of written and spoken English (C1+); Polish not required.
For a Growth Strategist, check if you:
- Have experience with consulting and advising clients.
- Have experience with both B2B and B2C environments.
- Have understanding of business models and pricing.
- Have maturity and independence to lead a client, without supervision.
- Knowledge and experience of broad set of marketing tools and tactics.
- Having very clear frameworks in growth related subjects.
Perks and benefits for you:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences
- Multisport card
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
If you want to read more about why working at Netguru might be your thing, check out our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
We are waiting for our new Growth Strategist!
Are you ready to join us on our journey? 🚀 Apply today!
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements.
- If this is the case, you will be invited for a Netguru Language Check to verify your English skills.
- We’ll also ask you to complete a recruitment task.
- If everything goes well, we will meet you at online interviews (there will be two of them).
- If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.