Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: managerial contract
UoP: +stock option plan
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency.
Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open for workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX and Netflix.
If you share our values, have the knowledge, experience and ideas how to build a globally recognised brand, at the same time, you are an entrepreneurial leader, then the role of Head of Growth at Netguru is a perfect fit for you :)
Interested? Read on! :)
What’s in it for you?
- You will have an exceptional opportunity to build a globally recognised brand,
- You will take full ownership of the Growth strategy in a globally recognisable Polish IT brand and cooperating closely with the Top Management to co-create the company strategy & plans,
- You will joining a fast-growing and ambitious organisation build upon a strong, inclusive, transparent, and socially responsible culture,
- You will become a partner for your team – empowering and growing a team of more than 40 experienced and talented professionals,
- You will join Netguru’s Top Management and work directly with the CEO.
How do we see your role day-to-day?
- Having a strategic approach, focused on growing and establishing a global brand and at the same time - on effectively generating new leads,
- Being responsible for the full user journey, demand generation, customer advocacy, our website, as well as EB, PR and Comms,
- Leading, developing, and growing the Growth Team, as well as supporting the business and delivery teams,
- Motivating and providing leadership and guidance to your managers and leaders, being their trusted advisor,
- Continuously improving existing processes and creating new ones in order to help Netguru execute its business strategy and achieve its objectives.
We have certain MUST-HAVE expectations - so our Perfect Fit should be a person who:
- Has a global/ international experience in successfully upscaling a dynamically growing service or product company to gain a global reach/ recognition/ awareness,
- Has created and implemented, in direct cooperation with top management, Growth strategies fulfilling ambitious revenue business goals,
- Has a very good understanding of full customer journey and the experience in bringing in new clients,
- Has entrepreneurial mindset, strong eye for business and the ability to translate business strategy into Growth initiatives,
- Has experience in building and managing high-performing teams,
- Has excellent communication and crisis-management skills and the ability to use situationally appropriate communication techniques including collaborating, influence, information sharing, and negotiating on complex topics,
- Has a very good command of written and spoken English (at least CEFR C1).
Perks & benefits:
- Competitive salary,
- Stock options plan allowing you to become Netguru's shareholder,
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Car rental service with attractive conditions,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- Email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements
- Language check
- Call with the recruiter
- Final stage: meetings with the Core Team
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org !
Want to know more about us?
Any questions? Talk to Joanna
from 22 000 PLN
from 26 000 PLN + VAT (Contractor)