Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: + managerial contract
UoP: + bonus
UoP: + stock option plan
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency.
Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open for workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX and Netflix.
We are ambitious and efficient: only in 2019, the Recruitment team has received more than 11 000 applications and hired 200+ Netgurals, and we are just getting started!
If you have the knowledge and experience to shape our talent acquisition strategy, and you are an empathetic manager who can lead a high-performing team of 15+ experienced professionals, then the role of Head of Talent Acquisition at Netguru is for you.
What’s in it for you?
- Taking the ownership of the Talent Acquisition strategy, in order to achieve key business goals in a globally recognizable Polish IT brand;
- Joining a fast-growing and ambitious organisation built upon a strong, inclusive, transparent, and socially responsible culture;
- Becoming a partner for your team – empowering and growing a team of 15+ experienced and talented professionals;
- Becoming part of Netguru’s Top Management and working directly with the CEO and core members.
How do we see your role day-to-day?
- Building and executing a Talent Acquisition strategy focused on attracting top talent and adjusting it to the reality and business conditions, organisational vision, and business goals;
- Cooperating closely with the Recruitment Manager, the Head of People & Head of Growth;
- Being a trusted advisor in the area of TA for Netguru’s Hiring Managers;
- Leading, developing, and growing the Talent Acquisition team, motivating and providing guidance to your managers and leaders;
- Continuously improving existing processes and creating new ones in order to help Netguru execute its business strategy and achieve its objectives.
Perfect fit for the role:
- At least 4 year’s experience in a relevant role in a dynamically growing 300+ employee tech company or IT recruitment agency;
- Hands-on experience in creating talent acquisition strategies and workforce planning in a dynamically growing company;
- At least 4 years of experience in building and managing a high-performing Talent Acquisition team;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve ambitious goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment;
- Strong analytical skills and focus on data-driven judgement to continuously improve the talent acquisition process;
- Great command of Polish and English (at least C1).
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- Email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements
- Language check
- Call with the recruiter
- Final stage: meetings with the Core Team
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com!
Want to know more about us?
Any questions? Talk to Magda
from 22 000 PLN
from 26 000 PLN + VAT (Contractor)