Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
B2B: + managerial contract
UoP: + bonus
UoP: + stock option plan
We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. Our culture, built by, with, and for amazing people, has always been based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency.
Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open for workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX and Netflix.
Currently, we’re looking for an experienced people manager ready to take on the challenge of Netguru becoming one of the world’s top IT employers.
If you share our values, have the knowledge and experience to shape our HR strategy and, at the same time, you are an extraordinary leader, then the role of Head of People at Netguru is a perfect fit for you.
What’s in it for you?
- Taking full ownership of the HR strategy in a globally recognisable Polish IT brand,
- Joining a fast-growing and ambitious organisation build upon a strong, inclusive, transparent, and socially responsible culture,
- Becoming a partner for your team – empowering and growing a team of more than 10+ experienced and talented professionals,
- Joining Netguru’s Top Management and working directly with the CEO.
How do we see your role day-to-day?
- Building and executing an HR strategy focused on developing and retaining top talent and adjusting it to the reality/business conditions, organisational vision, and business goals,
- Cooperating closely with the Top Management and co-creating the company strategy & plans,
- Ensuring high levels of employee satisfaction,
- Leading, developing, and growing the People team,
- Motivating and providing leadership and guidance to your managers and leaders, being their trusted advisor,
- Continuously improving existing processes and creating new ones in order to help Netguru execute its business strategy and achieve its objectives.
We are looking for a person who:
- has at least four years of experience in building and managing high-performing HR teams in a dynamically growing company of at least 300 employees,
- has created and implemented HR strategies complementing organisational vision and business goals in direct cooperation with top management,
- has implemented new processes and optimised existing ones,
- has a strong eye for business and the ability to translate business strategy into HR initiatives,
- thrives in a fast-paced and dynamically evolving working environment,
- has excellent communication and crisis-management skills and the ability to use situationally appropriate communication techniques including collaborating, influence, information sharing, and negotiating on complex topics,
- is keenly interested in the HR industry and keeps up-to-date with the latest HR trends,
- has a great command of Polish and English (at least C1).
Perks and benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- Email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements
- Language check
- Call with the recruiter
- Final stage: meetings with the Core Team
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at email@example.com !
Want to know more about us?
Any questions? Talk to Marta
from 22 000 PLN
from 26 000 PLN + VAT (Contractor)