PLN 15 000 - 22 200
Before Tax (Business Contract)
PLN 12 500 - 18 500 Gross (Employment Contract)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Paid days off: 20 for B2B
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
What will be your tasks as an HR Business Partner?
- Working closely with company leaders and the Head of People to understand the wider business context and the human capital management needs of a dynamically scaling organization.
- Onboarding, coaching, and supervising People Leaders.
- Developing people leadership standards and practices, and co-designing leadership development models to strengthen leadership capabilities and skills.
- Ensuring proper change management for new initiatives and projects.
- Acting as partners to company leaders in all matters related to employee lifecycle (onboarding, development, succession planning, promotion, and offboarding).
- Developing and implementing long-term strategies to develop and retain talent.
- Building and scaling robust and replicable human capital management processes.
- Data-driven decision-making.
- Acting as a strategic partner, employee champion, and change agent.
- Conducting market research and testing new approaches and best practices.
- Embodying and promoting the Netguru organizational culture.
We want you on board if you:
- Have substantial HR Partnering experience.
- Have a proactive strategic approach and know-how to co-shape an overall human capital management strategy that is responsive to challenges and continuously changing needs.
- Are relationship-based and know how to drive an intensely well-networked, trusting, inclusive organization.
- Are analytical, initiative, and solution focused i.e. able to translate data-driven strategy into action.
- Have hands-on experience in designing people strategies for Tech teams.
- Have a very good command of written and spoken Polish and English (C1+).
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Are proactive, systematic, and have strong analytical skills.
We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
Private health insurance package,
And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
Discounts on Apple products,
One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
Joining Netguru as a Senior HR Business Partner means:
- Reporting directly to the Head of People and the possibility of creating your own role in an innovative way.
- Shaping talent management processes in a dynamically growing and evolving business.
- Experimenting, questioning the status quo, and having a lot of independence in managing human capital management projects.
- Growing yourself and the people around you – you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people who will always have your back.
- Co-designing an innovative approach towards people leadership and managing a team of People Leaders.
- Cooperating with People Experience and Learning & Development centers of excellence to improve eNPS and the employee experience at Netguru.