PLN 14 400 - 20 200
+ VAT (Contractor)
PLN 12 000 - 16 800 Gross (UoP)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Paid days off: 20 for B2B
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
What will be your tasks as an HR Business Partner?
- Working closely with company leaders and the Head of People to understand the wider business context and the human capital management needs of a dynamically scaling organization.
- Onboarding, coaching, and supervising People Leaders.
- Developing people leadership standards and practices, and co-designing leadership development models to strengthen leadership capabilities and skills.
- Ensuring proper change management for new initiatives and projects.
- Acting as partners to company leaders in all matters related to employee lifecycle (onboarding, development, succession planning, promotion, and offboarding).
- Developing and implementing long-term strategies to develop and retain talent.
- Building and scaling robust and replicable human capital management processes.
- Data-driven decision-making.
- Acting as a strategic partner, employee champion, and change agent.
- Conducting market research and testing new approaches and best practices.
- Embodying and promoting the Netguru organizational culture.
We want you on board if you:
- Have substantial HR Partnering experience.
- Have a proactive strategic approach and know-how to co-shape an overall human capital management strategy that is responsive to challenges and continuously changing needs.
- Are relationship-based and know how to drive an intensely well-networked, trusting, inclusive organization.
- Are analytical, initiative, and solution focused i.e. able to translate data-driven strategy into action.
- Have hands-on experience in designing people strategies for Tech teams.
- Have a very good command of written and spoken Polish and English (C1+).
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Are proactive, systematic, and have strong analytical skills.
We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
Private health insurance package,
And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
Discounts on Apple products,
One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining Netguru as a Senior HR Business Partner means:
- Reporting directly to the Head of People and the possibility of creating your own role in an innovative way.
- Shaping talent management processes in a dynamically growing and evolving business.
- Experimenting, questioning the status quo, and having a lot of independence in managing human capital management projects.
- Growing yourself and the people around you – you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people who will always have your back.
- Co-designing an innovative approach towards people leadership and managing a team of People Leaders.
- Cooperating with People Experience and Learning & Development centers of excellence to improve eNPS and the employee experience at Netguru.