Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Bonus: one-off 1000 PLN bonus for home office setup
Protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data and information about the company, its employees, and clients by:
- Working closely with other back-office departments
- Working on innovative security projects with technical teams like IT Operations, Cyber Security, and other departments.
- Coordinating the implementation of security policies, procedures, and controls in collaboration with different stakeholders.
- Defining safety measures and Business Continuity plans.
- Delivering presentations/relevant information regarding the company’s security standards during the onboarding of new employees.
- Raising security awareness among employees (the risks and threats, and how to protect against them).
- Managing (classifying, prioritizing, coordinating, and solving) security incidents and requests
- Conducting internal audits of the company’s security processes and policies.
- Taking part in a new tools verification process in terms of information security and compliance.
- Relevant professional experience.
- Experience in preparing technical documentation (security policies, processes and procedures, incident documentation, and reporting).
- Very good command of written and spoken English (B2+).
- Experience in the implementation of security controls, policies, and processes and procedures.
- Understanding of security concepts, standards, risks and threats, and service desk flow.
- Ability to work with many different stakeholders on policies and audits.
- Ability to work efficiently as part of the team as well as individually.
- Responsiveness and great time management.
- Good communication and presentation skills to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Have an eye for detail and always strive for complex but transparent solutions and business improvements.
- Risk management skills.
- Business continuity planning skills.
- Practical skills in working with ISO 27001 norm
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Proven track record in vulnerability scanning and assessment
- Experience with Atlassian, JIRA, and Confluence.
- One of the certifications: CompTIA Security+, MTA Security Fundamentals, CCNP, CCNA Security, ITIL, CEH, GIAC Information Security Fundamentals, CISSP, CISA, CISM, or equivalent.
- Experience with security tools such as vulnerability scanners, SIEM, and Endpoint Protection.
💚 Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.