EUR 1 800 - 3 600 for Regular Integration engineer
Before Tax (Business Contract)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Currently, we are looking for an integration engineer with IPaaS platform like WebMethods, Mulesoft or Talend, and with some Node.JS, who represents excellent technical, soft, and communication skills to join an ongoing project for one of our clients. The client build and maintain integrations to several Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), like greenhouse, softgarden, SAP successfactors etc.
Required skills: knowledge of Node.JS, experience with an IPaaS platform like WebMethods, Mulesoft or Talend, fluent English.
Nice to have: Experience with REST and SOAP APIs and authentication protocols like Oauth and OIDC.
We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Apply if you:
- Proven hands-on experience in Node.JS;
- Strong experience with an IPaaS platform like WebMethods, Mulesoft or Talend;
- “You Build It, You Run It” mentality;
- Understand and appreciate the advantages of a low-code platform;
- Fluently communicate in English;
- Have prior experience working with international clients.
We'll be happy to see that you have prior experience working with:
- Experience with REST and SOAP APIs and authentication protocols like Oauth and OIDC;
- Experience in integration projects;
- Availability to support in urgency.
Joining Netguru as an Integration engineer means:
- Working in a multinational environment on global projects;
- Sharing your knowledge and learning from our professionals;
- Working in an environment where every initiative and proactivity is welcome;
- Working in a unique engineering culture with high ownership;
- Using Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- Providing feedback and support for other team members.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.