5 750 - 8 750 PLN
+ VAT (Contractor)
4 800 - 7 300 PLN Gross (UoP)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Paid days off: 16 for B2B or 20 for UoP
Location: Poznań or remotely from Poland
Currently, we’re on the lookout for a passionate Investment Analyst who’ll boost our M&A Team to the next level of growth.
Joining Netguru means:
- a unique opportunity to work for a fast-growing professional services company with a global reach,
- working in a close partnership with Netguru’s founders and highly-qualified experts in the field,
- ability to make a direct impact on our organization's growth and actively engage in various strategic initiatives such as internal projects as well as both domestic and international investments.
Your responsibilities will centre around:
- Supporting the Netguru Strategy team in M&A and VC activities,
- Researching, analysing, and interpreting market and company information (international target scanning),
- Assessing and making recommendations on investment opportunities,
- Supporting the investment & PMI processes,
- Leading both internal and external communication (third-party advisors including bank and investment experts).
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role at a VC/PE fund, in M&A or fundraising, or in a financial institution,
- Excellent numerical skills and written and verbal communication (Polish and English at CEFR C1+),
- Ability to investigate and analyse corporate, financial, and organizational models thoroughly and logically,
- Top-notch presenting skills and ability to provide concise and well-organized narratives,
- Ability to elicit and incorporate feedback gathered during meetings with partners and investors,
- Exceptional conscientiousness and task management skills,
- Readiness to work in a dynamic and fluid environment.
- Education in finance or economics.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences: Multisport card, private health insurance package, life insurance and hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Does a role of an Investment Analyst sound like your thing? Don't hesitate and apply! Please send your CV in English, as the whole recruitment process will be led in this language.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team about whether your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will be invited for a language check to verify your English skills and asked to do some tasks for us.
- If everything goes right, we will meet at the interviews (there will be two of them!).