PLN 14 500- 20 000
Before Tax (Business Contract)
PLN 12 100 - 16 700 Gross (Employment Contract)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, access to Worksmile Platform and more
Paid days off: +20 paid days off
Tasks and duties:
- Managing security incidents and requests according to SLAs and KPIs.
- Implementing and monitoring security policies
- Implementing and managing Zero Trust Architecture
- Defining and implementing IAM policies
- Documentation: create, maintain, update
- Analyzing security requirements of new and existing tools;
- Implementation of automation in security-related processes
- Assisting with risk assessments
- Monitoring of IT systems and detecting security breaches
- Implementing and configuring security controls for offices network, SaaS applications, and endpoints
Joining Netguru as an IT Security Engineer means:
- Working in a fast-paced yet friendly environment, with great individuals who together constitute an outstanding community,
- Contributing to shaping the direction of Netguru,
- Working alongside experienced specialists from various areas of expertise,
- Having a lot of flexibility and independence in your daily work,
- Working on inspiring projects.
We want you onboard if you have:
- Around 3 years of professional experience
- Proven track record in security incident handling and analysis of security issues or attacks.
- Very good command of written and spoken English (B2+).
- Experience in the implementation of security controls.
- Understanding of security concepts, standards, cyber risks and threats, and service desk flow.
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team as well as individually.
- Responsiveness and great time management.
- Risk management skills.
- Knowledge of SIEM (preferably implementation of cloud SIEM)
- Good working understanding of different authentication and authorization protocols (ie OAuth, SAML, OpenID) for Workplace Identity Management.
Nice to have:
- Experience in maintaining and implementing of ISO 27001 standard requirements
- Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Jira Service Desk/JSM, and Confluence)
- Experience with Google Workspace administration and security controls
- Experience with implementation and management of Zero Trust Architecture;
- Experience with Access Management, Okta IDP and/or Azure/MS AD/ADFS]
- Business continuity planning experience.
- Experience in vulnerability scanning and assessment.
- Experience working with and implementing CIS benchmarks for Endpoints and SaaS software
- One of the certifications: CompTIA Security+, MTA Security Fundamentals, CCNP, CCNA Security, ITIL, CEH, GIAC Information Security Fundamentals, CISSP, CISA, CISM, or equivalent.
- Experience with security tools such as vulnerability scanners, SIEM, and MDM / Endpoint Protection.
- Experience with ZTNA and/or CASB such as ZScaler, Palo Alto, Cloudflare Access, Netskope
- Experience working with Mac and Linux endpoints
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements.
- If yes, we will invite you to the first interview with the HR and Security Team.
- If everything goes well, you'll be invited to the last meeting - The leaders' interview!
- After that, we will be happy to invite you onboard!
Don't hesitate and apply right away! Doubts? Check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.