Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
We offer: remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
Required skills: extensive experience in Java (17+), experience with Microservice architecture design and Authentication system design, Hands-on experience with Frameworks/Tools/OS etc: Spring Boot, RabbitMQ, SQL, JWT, OAuth security, AWS, Kubernetes. Nice to have: NoSQL, Docker, Jenkins.
- Embedded finances sector,
- Full-time opportunity, currently estimated until 08/2023 (possibility to be prolonged),
- You will be mostly engaged in work related to Inter-service authentication mechanisms,
- Also, you will be working with Senior Developers on Field Level Encryption, Migration of Elixir, Reports, etc.
Apply if you have:
Extensive experience in Java 17+,
- Experience with Microservice Architecture Design and Authentication System Design,
Previous experience with Spring boot,
Hand-on experience with RabbitMQ (or knowledge of other messaging system),
Familiarity with SQL (Snowflake or other big data warehouse solution),
Been working with JWT and OAuth security,
Security knowledge around AWS/Kubernetes deployments.
And even better if you:
Are familiar with NoSQL and other data stores,
Have previous experience with Docker and Jenkins,
Have knowledge of Java/Spring boot and its security features,
Are familiar with Elixir and its security features,
Are familiar with Ruby/Rails and its security features.
In return, we offer:
- 100% remote, flexible work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
What will happen next?
- We would like to know you better, so we will invite you for a meeting with our recruiter.
- Next, you'll be asked to solve the task or invited to an interview and pair programming with one of our Java Developers.
- If everything goes well, you will meet the client at the final online interview.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.