Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Paid days off: 16 for B2B or 20 for UoP
We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Joining Netguru means:
- Working with an experienced team – lead a team of professionals, share knowledge and best practices, be prepared to mentor some of the new hires,
- Clients from all over the world, processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
- Constant development of your hard and soft skills (internal webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or home,
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- Leading engineers in demanding and complex projects with a Fintech/Java background
- Supervising Java Developers. You will also help improve skills by performing evaluations and giving constant feedback
- Helping in recruiting other developers by conducting interviews and participating in the onboarding process
- Taking part in project management. You will participate in setting priorities, communication with stakeholders, and risk assessment
- Sharing best practices and supporting other Java Developers in creating clean code and documentation
- Sharing knowledge with the community and/or contributing to open source projects
- Helping the Java Department grow
Apply if you have:
- Experience in leading a team and giving feedback
- At least 4 years experience in Java and Spring
- Hands-on experience in PostgreSQL
- Experience working with AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Understanding of security principles in software development
- Experience in working in different projects or a big organization (preferably in fintech)
- Excellent knowledge of English (C1+)
Nice to have:
- Experience in Kotlin
- Experience in recruiting developers
- Knowledge about FinTech
We have some great perks & benefits for you!
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What will happen next?
- We would like to know you better, so we will invite you for a meeting with our recruiter
- The next step is a technical interview with one of our developers,
- If everything goes well, you will meet your future leader at the final online interview! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
12 600 - 15 750 PLN
15 500 - 19 375 PLN + VAT (Contractor)