Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. We want to create the right opportunities for you.
We'd like you to work from our Poznań office once a month.
Perks and benefits: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, access to Worksmile Platform, and more
Your main responsibilities will centre around B2B processes, including:
- preparation of monthly remuneration of co-workers on B2B (calculation, booking invoices),
- entering and updating data in the accounting system,
- preparation of B2B contracts and termination letters,
- preparing settlements for B2B business travel,
- ongoing communication with co-workers on B2B,
- active assistance in process improvement and automation,
- close cooperation with team members and the Finance, Payroll & HRBP teams.
We want you on board if you have:
- basic knowledge of polish tax law and accounting principles,
- knowledge of Excel / Google Spreadsheets,
- good command of written and spoken English (B2), and excellent command of Polish (C2).
- can-do attitude with an ability to prioritize and switch between tasks, as well as react quickly to rapid changes.
- analytical mindset and accuracy.
- innovative and proactive approach towards resolving issues or transforming processes.
It's not a must, but we would also be happy to see if you:
- have ~ 1-year experience in accounting, finance, or similarly related areas,
- are familiar with Salesforce, Enova, Saldeo or other accounting tools,
- are experienced with B2B settlements.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining Netguru means:
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support and mentor you.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a Lenovo laptop and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Constant development of your skills thanks to the development budget.
- Growing yourself and the people around you – you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back.
What will happen next?
- We'll review your application and if it meets our requirements, you'll be invited for Netguru Language Check.
- After the positive result, you will be asked to solve our recruitment task.
- After the positive evaluation of the task, we will be happy to invite you for the HR&technical interview with representatives from our Accounting and Recruitment Team.