Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Requirements: at least one well-performing mobile application project to be shared and/or around 6 months of commercial experience in Android development, knowledge of Gradle, Git, Rest, and Android Studio; good knowledge of Kotlin and basics of Java, experience with Android SDK, familiarity with Android’s UI/UX patterns, a very good command of English (CERF B2+)
Nice to have: app published in Google Play, experience with unit tests, DI framework (Dagger/Koin), Rx Java, Coroutines, MVV/MVP architecture
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
B2B: +16 paid days off
Our 30+ Android Team is a great one and we are thrilled that we’re growing 🚀 ! To tell you a bit more, we are a part of Netguru's Mobile Team, consisting of 80+ experienced developers. We deliver well-designed and optimised mobile app development solutions for Android mobile platforms, in turn increasing the productivity of the business enterprise.
We are currently looking for Junior Android Developers to make our team even stronger 💪🏼. Is it you? 😊 Check it out!
☝️Ready to apply? First check if you:
- efficiently search for the information you need,
- want to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency,
- know how to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features,
- have communication skills sufficient to work with a team and clients,
- like to write clean, elegant code.
☝️ We want you on board if you:
- have at least one well-performing mobile application project to be shared and/or around 6 months of commercial experience in Android development,
- can communicate very well in English (CEFR B2+). Polish not required,
- are familiar with Gradle, Git, Rest and Android Studio,
- have a good knowledge of Kotlin and know the basics of Java,
- are experienced with Android SDK,
- are familiar with Android's UI/UX design principles, patterns, and best practices,
- are experienced in using APIs to integrate mobile applications with server-side systems.
☝️ It's not a must, but we would also be happy to see that you have:
- have published one or more Android apps in the Google Play Store,
- have experience in other fields of software development,
- have experience with continuous integration,
- have experience in designing good UI structures,
- Have experience in writing unit tests,
- are familiar with DI framework (Dagger/Koin), RxJava, Coroutines, MVVM/MVP architecture,
- have worked before in an Agile environment.
💚 We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - budget for team development,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
Joining Netguru's Mobile Team as an Android Developer means:
- working in an experienced and knowledgeable team, in an Agile environment,
- dev-friendly processes like Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- a constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. at internal Webinars, external conferences, meetups, etc.),
- growing yourself and people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
- ambitious and verified projects- our clients come from all over the world and from different industries,
- a clear and fast-paced career path based on clearly defined goals - you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential,
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs,
- working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- having a smooth start: your leader and mentor will support you along the way :)
👣 Let us guide you through what you can expect while being part of our team:
- we develop the Research and Development department, so each team member can contribute and develop their skills in various directions,
- a typical workday usually starts with a daily project meeting, where we talk about our progress on tasks and possible blockers,
- apart from coding, you will have some additional calls during the day, e.g. Project Grooming or a retrospective,
- you will have regular weekly and quarterly meetings with your leader. The O3s (weekly meetings|) are all about current matters related to your projects/work in the company. F2Fs (quarterly meetings) focus on your development and goals for the following quarters,
- we love to share knowledge and we do it regularly- every two weeks we get together to present and discuss topics related to (but not only! ) Android,
- when there is a break between projects, we implement our internal projects that are carried out under RnD,
- our team is in constant contact and we always try to solve problems together. 🤗
What will happen next? ➡️
- We want to check your code :) You will receive a task to solve within a certain deadline,
- If your task is solved well, you will be invited for a meeting with the recruiter- an HR Interview,
- The next step is a pair programming session with one of our developers,
- If everything goes well, you will meet your future leader at the final online interview! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.