PLN 5 000 - 7 500
+ VAT (Contractor)
PLN 4 200 - 6 300 Gross (UoP)
Click for the details
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Paid days off: 16 for B2B and 20 or 26 for UoP
Currently we are looking for a Junior Business Development Representative to join our Existing Business Team and take care of outreach activities among our existing clients with genuine enthusiasm and commitment!
What's in it for YOU?
- Unique opportunity to work for a fast-growing, professional software services company with a global reach
- Working in a strong organization that prioritizes learning and has innovative and constantly improving processes
- The constant development of your skills (e.g. internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books
- Using professional tools like HubSpot, Salesforce and others on a daily basis
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable
- Having a smooth start: your leader and mentor will support you
As a Junior Business Development Representative in the Existing Business Team, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a pipeline of new clients within existing accounts through market research and business analysis,
- Carrying out customer outreach activities (targeting prospects, qualifying them according to the Ideal Client Profile, identifying needs and demand creation),
- Looking for creative ways to reach potential clients (e.g. research, networking, referrals),
- Creating and distributing targeted communication,
- Initiating contact with clients and conducting or setting up meetings for other team members to achieve sales KPIs,
- Creating long-term, value-based relationships with (new) clients,
- Cooperating with the Business Development, Growth and Presales Teams to build and execute on the strategy.
Ready to apply? This is what we are looking for
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+), Polish not required
- At least 6 months of experience in cooperation with B2B clients
- Basic understanding of sales and marketing processes
- Ability to develop excellent relationships and good networking skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects with stakeholders involved
- Flawless communication skills - ability to provide clear, concise, and insightful information, especially in writing
- Passion for carrying out research
- Being goal and action-oriented - tracking results and actively experimenting with different solutions
- Being curious and hungry for knowledge and information,
- Resourcefulness and independence to thrive in a competitive environment and ability to adapt easily.
We’ll be even happier if you have:
- Some experience with client expansion/upsell responsibilities
- Demonstrable success in client-facing roles (sales, support, marketing, partnerships)
- Some level of experience in or knowledge of new technologies and IT
- Understanding of the software development environment (lifecycle, technologies, trends)
- Accustomed to day-to-day communication with department heads and C-level management
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn & Sales Navigator, Salesforce or similar tools
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
If you want to read more about why working at Netguru might be your thing, check out our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
Don't hesitate and apply right away!
Please send your CV in English, as the whole recruitment process will be led in this language.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.