Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Paid days off: 16 for B2B
Location: Poznań or remotely from Poland
We are Netguru, a software services and consulting company, ranked for the second time as one of the fastest growing IT companies in Central Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications on behalf of our clients worldwide. We’ve managed to build an outstanding organisational culture based on strong values of transparency, team spirit, regular feedback, and continuous learning.
Joining netguru means:
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- Working in an experienced team of great specialists.
- Contributing to projects for clients all over the world.
- Making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones – we’re always open to brilliant ideas.
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes.
Ready to apply? Check out what we are looking for.
- Proven, min. 6+ months' commercial experience in building React and/or Angular web applications.
- good knowledge of HTML and CSS (SASS),
- experience using ES2015+,
- good knowledge of at least React, Ember.js or Vue,
- experience in git,
- experience in RWD,
- very good command of written and spoken English (min. CEFR B2), Polish is not required.
- good knowledge of the React ecosystem,
- awareness of state/data management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux / Mobx / ngrx, ember-data),
- strong knowledge of Bootstrap, Foundation, or another CSS framework.
Bonus points if you:
- understand and can work with Ruby on Rails or Node.js code.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.