Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Requirements: at least one well-performing mobile application project to be shared and/or around 6 months of commercial experience in iOS
Nice to have: app published in Google Play; experience with continuous integration; unit tests and designing good UI structures
Paid days off: 16 for B2B
Our 25+ iOS Team is a great one and we are thrilled that we’re growing 🚀 ! To tell you a bit more, we are a part of Netguru's Mobile Team, consisting of 90+ experienced developers. We deliver well-designed and optimised mobile app development solutions for iOS mobile platforms, in turn increasing the productivity of the business enterprise.
We are currently looking for experienced Junior iOS Developers to make our team even stronger 💪🏼. Is it you? 😊 Check it out!
☝️Ready to apply? First check if you:
- have at least one well-performing mobile application project to be shared and/or around 6 months of commercial experience in iOS,
- efficiently search for information you need,
- want to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency,
- know how to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features,
- have communication skills sufficient to work with a team and clients,
- like to write clean and elegant code.
- are familiar with Swift
☝️ We will be also happy to see that you:
- have published one or more iOS apps in the App Store
- have experience in other fields of software development
- have experience with continuous integration
- have experience in designing good UI structures
- have experience in writing unit tests
- have worked before in an Agile environment
💚 We have some great Perks & Benefits for you!
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - budget for team development,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.
👣 Let us guide you through what you can expect while being part of our team:
- we develop the Research and Development department, so each team member can contribute and develop their skills in various directions,
- a typical work day usually starts with a daily project meeting, where we talk about our progress on tasks and possible blockers,
- apart from coding, you will have some additional calls during the day, e.g. Project Grooming or a retrospective,
- you will have regular O3 and F2F meetings with your leader. The O3s (weekly meetings with your leader) are all about current matters related to your projects / work in the company. F2Fs (quarterly meetings) focus on your development and goals for the following quarters,
- we love to share knowledge and we do it regularly- every two weeks we get together to present and discuss topics related to (but not only! ) iOS,
- when there is a break between projects, we implement our internal projects that are carried out under RnD,
- our team is in constant contact and we always try to solve problems together. 🤗
Joining Netguru's Mobile Team as a Junior iOS Developer means:
- working in an experienced and knowledgeable team, in an Agile environment,
- dev-friendly processes like Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. at internal Webinars, external conferences, meetups, etc.),
- growing yourself and people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
- ambitious and verified projects- our clients come from all over the world and from different industries,
- a clear and fast-paced career path based on clearly defined goals - you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential,
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- having a smooth start: your leader and mentor will support you along the way :)
What will happen next? ➡️
- We want to check your code :) You will receive a task to solve within a certain deadline,
- If your task is solved well, you will be invited for a meeting with the Leade recruiter- an HR Interview,
- The next step is a pair programming session with one of our developers,
- If everything goes well, you will meet your future leader at the final online interview! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Not interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Don't hesitate and apply right away! In case of questions - drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org !