Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Required skills: proven experience in project/process/team management (incl. charity and academic), English C1
Perks:+1 000 PLN home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, access to Worksmile Platform, and more
Paid days off: 16 for B2B or 20-26 for UoP
Joining Netguru means:
- Developing design and software projects for clients from Europe, the United States, Asia, and the Middle East.
- Working for both start-ups (like Caria or Helpling) and big enterprises (like Volkswagen or IKEA).
- Making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones – we’re always open to brilliant ideas.
- An opportunity of a pay raise twice a year, based on clearly defined goals.
- Having a possibility to develop your career as Project Coordinator or join the PM team.
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Shaping a brand new department with the ability to meet with and learn from experienced PMs.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook Pro and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- Have some experience in project/process/team management, preferably in the IT industry, or proven experience in organising academic or charity events.
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English (min. C1), Polish is not required.
- Have flawless communication skills - ability to provide clear, concise, and insightful information.
- Are ready to manage change and improvements within internal processes.
- Can easily prioritise tasks and manage your own work, but also help others manage their duties to ensure efficiency in a challenging and constantly changing environment.
- Anticipate risks and blockers and ensure that projects progress smoothly.
- Are a people person, care about people’s needs and wellbeing, and effectively build professional relationships with both developers and clients.
What would be your duties?
Supporting the process of forming project teams and bringing them up to speed. Making sure our project team efficiently delivers value and is not blocked by anything.
Being a point of contact in case of feedback exchange, holiday planning, rotations from/to the project etc.
Being a point of contact both for clients and internal teams in case of feedback, rotations, upsells, invoices etc.
Managing internal processes and initiatives within a project to ensure excellence of the delivered value.
Making sure new members of the project teams have full access to the tools and support they need.
Ensuring the correctness and readiness of invoices so that they can be processed in a timely manner.
Perks & benefits for you:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from in 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team informing you if your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will be invited for a language check to verify your English skills.
- Later on, you will be asked to do some tasks for us.
- If everything goes right, we will meet at 2 online interviews.
- If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.