Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: a copule months of experience in project management, English C1, theoretical knowledge of Agile
You can apply until: 8 August 2021
Paid days off: 16 for B2B or 20 for UoP
Joining Netguru means:
- Developing design and software projects for clients from Europe, the United States, Asia, and the Middle East.
- Working for both start-ups (like Caria or Helpling) and big enterprises (like Volkswagen or IKEA).
- Making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones – we’re always open to brilliant ideas.
- An opportunity of a pay raise twice a year, based on clearly defined goals.
- Having a clear and flexible career path.
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Working with a team of 50+ experienced Project Managers, sharing knowledge during workshops and informal meetings, and having a development budget for personal growth.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook Pro and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- (Must-have) Have some experience in project/process/team management, preferably in the IT industry.
- Have at least a theoretical knowledge of agile.
- Are familiar with Jira or other team management tools (e.g. Trello, Asana).
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English (min. CEFR C1), Polish is not required.
- Have flawless communication skills - ability to provide clear, concise, and insightful information.
- Feel comfortable with giving feedback, using facts and arguments.
What would be your duties?
- Coordinating the development of design and software solutions.
- Taking ownership of the overall project success with the support of a team and according to best practices learned during the onboarding period.
- Motivating, supporting, and guiding the project team.
- Managing budget, scope, and timeline and reporting development progress to the stakeholders.
- Working directly with external clients - building long-term relationships, managing expectations, and having a business-oriented approach.
- Creating or facilitating the creation of user stories, MVPs, and other lean documentation when necessary.
- Looking for improvements and questioning the status quo.
- Being ready to face unpredictable situations and come up with the best solutions.
Perks & benefits for you:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from in 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Here are a couple of Netguru’s blog posts that we hope will be useful for you:
- Can You Become an IT Project Manager Without a Technical Background?
- 10 Things to Remember When Starting Your Career as an IT Project Manager
- From Cognitive Science, Through Quality Assurance, to Project Management - My Journey to the Perfect Career
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team informing you if your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will be invited for a language check to verify your English skills.
- Later on, you will be asked to do some tasks for us.
- If everything goes right, we will meet at 2 online interviews.
- If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.