Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: a copule months of experience in project management, advanced command of English (C1), theoretical knowledge of Agile
Paid days off: 16 for B2B or 20 for UoP
Joining Netguru means:
- Developing design and software projects for clients from Europe, the United States, Asia, and the Middle East.
- Working for both start-ups (like Caria or Helpling) and big enterprises (like Volkswagen or IKEA).
- Making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones – we’re always open to brilliant ideas.
- An opportunity of a pay raise twice a year, based on clearly defined goals.
- Having a clear and flexible career path.
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Working with a team of 50+ experienced Project Managers, sharing knowledge during workshops and informal meetings, and having a development budget for personal growth.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook Pro and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- (Must-have) Have some experience in project/process/team management, preferably in the IT industry.
- Have at least a theoretical knowledge of agile.
- Are familiar with Jira or other team management tools (e.g. Trello, Asana).
- Have an andvanced command of written and spoken English (min. C1), Polish is not required.
- Have flawless communication skills - ability to provide clear, concise, and insightful information.
- Feel comfortable with giving feedback, using facts and arguments.
What would be your duties?
- Coordinating the development of design and software solutions.
- Taking ownership of the overall project success with the support of a team and according to best practices learned during the onboarding period.
- Motivating, supporting, and guiding the project team.
- Managing budget, scope, and timeline and reporting development progress to the stakeholders.
- Working directly with external clients - building long-term relationships, managing expectations, and having a business-oriented approach.
- Creating or facilitating the creation of user stories, MVPs, and other lean documentation when necessary.
- Looking for improvements and questioning the status quo.
- Being ready to face unpredictable situations and come up with the best solutions.
Perks & benefits for you:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from in 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Learn more about the additional support we offer for Ukrainian citizens or those who have decided to relocate to Poland due to military action in Ukraine (regardless of their nationality) - click here. We hope that this assistance will help you feel safe and welcomed in our country.If you want to know more about why working at Netguru might be your thing, check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
Here are a couple of Netguru’s blog posts that we hope will be useful for you:
- Can You Become an IT Project Manager Without a Technical Background?
- 10 Things to Remember When Starting Your Career as an IT Project Manager
- From Cognitive Science, Through Quality Assurance, to Project Management - My Journey to the Perfect Career
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team informing you if your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will be invited for a language check to verify your English skills.
- Later on, you will be asked to do some tasks for us.
- If everything goes right, we will meet at 2 online interviews.
- If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.