Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: at least 6 months of commercial experience as a software tester, basic knowledge of at least 1 programming language, understanding of modern software development process, knowledge of basic technical concepts, English B2+
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, flextime and flexplace, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, access to Worksmile Platform and more
Paid days off: 16 for B2B or 20 for UoP
Your responsibilities will centre around:
- Helping building solutions instead of breaking stuff.
- Using various techniques and skills to prevent bugs before they occur.
- Treating testing as continuous activity throughout the entire delivery pipeline – instead of it being just a stage.
- Implementing more efficient testing procedures.
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements to projects and products.
- Working in close cooperation with the Developers & PM crew on the implementation of apps.
- Learning how to write automated tests.
- Close cooperation with external clients.
Technologies we work with:
- Web Automation: CypressJS, Selenium, RSpec
- Mobile Automation: Appium, Detox, Espresso
- Cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP
- DB testing: PostgresQL, MySQL
- Performance testing: JMeter, K6, Gatling, Locust
- Security testing: Zap, Burp
- Languages: JS, python, ruby, Java, Kotlin, C#
- Monitoring/Reporting: Rollbar, Grafana, Graylog, Prometheus, New Relic, Sentry, Firebase
- API testing: Postman, Charles Proxy, Swagger, GraphQL, REST, SOAP
- Test Management tools: JIRA, TestRail
- CI/CD: Firebase, CircleCI, Jenkins, Docker, TestFlight, Bitbucket, Bitrise, GitLab
- Other: git, gitflow, github, ssh, bash, ISTQB, Browserstack
We want you on board if you:
- Have at least 6 months of commercial experience as a software tester.
- Understand modern software development process.
- Know basic technical concepts.
- Are willing to learn fast.
- Can prioritize tasks.
- Can work independently and with a team.
- Have a strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required.
💚 Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining Netguru as a Junior Quality Assurance Engineer means:
- Working with a modern approach to testing.
- Working in an experienced team of great specialists.
- Contributing to projects for clients all over the world.
- Making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones – we’re always open to brilliant ideas.
- Flextime and flexplace – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs.
- Working on the best equipment - we will provide you with a Macbook and other necessary tools.
Don’t hesitate and apply right away! Please send your CV in English, as the whole recruitment process will be carried out in this language.
What will happen next?
- You will get an e-mail from our recruitment team with the information whether your experience matches the requirements.
- If it does, you will be asked to complete some tasks.
- We’ll send you a follow-up email as soon as we review your answer.
- We'll invite the authors of the best answers to an interview with our QA and Recruitment Team.
- For all of those who complete the previous step – we’ll also invite you to a short meeting with QA Team Leaders.
BTW, if you are curious how to get a job as a QA at Netguru, check out our article!