Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to create the right opportunities for you.
Paid days off: 16 for B2B or 20 for UoP
Location: Poznań or remotely
Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Join us for the 3-6 month-long juniorship and become a professional, fully independent Quality Assurance Engineer.
Netguru’s QA team consists of over 60 passionate, ambitious, and growth-oriented people. They will help you personalize and follow a unique career path and welcome you into the Netguru community.
Joining Netguru as a Junior Quality Assurance Engineer means:
- Working with a modern approach to testing.
- Working in an experienced team of great specialists.
- Contributing to projects for clients all over the world.
- Making an impact on our existing processes and creating new ones – we’re always open to brilliant ideas.
- Flextime and flexplace – adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs.
- Working on the best equipment - we will provide you with a Macbook and other necessary tools.
Your responsibilities will centre around:
- Helping building solutions instead of breaking stuff.
- Using various techniques and skills to prevent bugs before they occur.
- Treating testing as continuous activity throughout the entire delivery pipeline – instead of it being just a stage.
- Implementing more efficient testing procedures.
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements to projects and products.
- Working in close cooperation with the Developers & PM crew on the implementation of apps.
- Learning how to write automated tests.
- Close cooperation with external clients.
We want you on board if you:
- Have at least 6 months of commercial experience as a software tester.
- Have basic knowledge of at least 1 programming language.
- Understand modern software development process.
- Know basic technical concepts.
- Are willing to learn fast.
- Think in a critical and analytical way.
- Can prioritize tasks.
- Can work independently and with a team.
- Have a strong command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish not required.
💚 Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Don’t hesitate and apply right away! Please send your CV in English, as the whole recruitment process will be carried out in this language.
What will happen next?
- You will get an e-mail from our recruitment team with the information whether your experience matches the requirements.
- If it does, you will be asked to complete some tasks.
- We’ll send you a follow-up email as soon as we review your answer.
- We'll invite the authors of the best answers to an interview with our QA and Recruitment Team.
- For all of those who complete the previous step – we’ll also invite you to a short meeting with QA Team Leaders.
BTW, if you are curious how to get a job as a QA at Netguru, check out our article!