Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: hands-on knowledge of Ruby on Rails, basic knowledge of SQL, testing and terminal commands, at least one app at GitHub Repo, Bitbucket, GitLab or other open sources – to show us your skills
Nice to have: understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies, knowledge of programming design patterns, experience in working in a team and for foreign clients.
B2B: +16 paid days off
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
Apply if you have:
- hands-on knowledge of Ruby on Rails,
- basic knowledge of SQL,
- basic knowledge of testing (unit/integration),
- at least one app at GitHub Repo, Bitbucket, GitLab, or other open sources – to show us your skills,
- knowledge of basic terminal commands,
- very good command of written and spoken English (B2+), Polish not required,
- communication skills sufficient to work with a team and our clients.
You should also:
- efficiently search for the information you need,
- have communication skills sufficient to work with a team and clients,
- love to take charge of the project you are working on.
It's not a must, but we would also be happy to see that you have:
- understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- knowledge of programming design patterns,
- experience in working in a team and for foreign clients.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining Netguru as RoR Developer means:
- dev-friendly processes like Continuous Integration and Code Review,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. at internal Webinars, external conferences, meetups, etc.),
- growing yourself and people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
- we love to share knowledge and we do it regularly - every one month we get together to present and discuss topics related to (but not only!) Ruby,
- ambitious and verified projects- our clients come from all over the world and from different industries,
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- having a smooth start: your leader and mentor will support you along the way
- you will have regular meetings with your leader. The shorter bi-weekly ones are all about current matters related to your projects/work in the company. Every quarter you will focus on your development and goals for the following 3 months
- when there is a break between projects, we implement our internal projects that are carried out under RnD
- We’ll review your application and if it meets our requirements, you'll be will be invited to an interview with our Recruiter.
- If everything goes well, you will be asked to solve a task.
- Next we will invite you to pair programming with our RoR crew.
- With positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet one of our Team Leaders.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Don't hold off any longer and apply via the form! If you have any questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!