Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great - you can apply right away.
Required skills: hands-on knowledge of Ruby on Rails, basic knowledge of SQL, testing and terminal commands, at least one app at GitHub Repo, Bitbucket, GitLab or other open sources – to show us your skills
Nice to have: understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies, knowledge of programming design patterns, experience in working in a team and for foreign clients.
B2B: +16 paid days off
Perks: +1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget and more
Apply if you have:
- hands-on knowledge of Ruby on Rails,
- basic knowledge of SQL,
- basic knowledge of testing (unit/integration),
- at least one app at GitHub Repo, Bitbucket, GitLab, or other open sources – to show us your skills,
- knowledge of basic terminal commands,
- good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+), Polish not required,
- communication skills sufficient to work with a team and our clients.
You should also:
- efficiently search for the information you need,
- have communication skills sufficient to work with a team and clients,
- love to take charge of the project you are working on.
It's not a must, but we would also be happy to see that you have:
- understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- knowledge of programming design patterns,
- experience in working in a team and for foreign clients.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Home office equipment sharing option,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Joining Netguru means:
- around 6-month-long juniorship in a supportive, experienced team spent on gaining and polishing your skills to kick off your career in programming - which makes a perfect foundation for future promotion and a pay raise!
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- a clear and fast-paced career path based on clearly defined goals - you will frequently meet with your leader who will help you make full use of your potential,
- growing yourself and people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back,
- dev-friendly processes: Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
- cooperation with clients from all over the world,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
What will happen next?
1. We’ll review your application and if it meets our requirements, you'll be asked to solve the task.
2. We’re going to invite authors of the best answers to an interview and pair programming with our Recruitment and RoR crew.
3. Finally, with positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet one of our Team Leaders.
4. That was absolutely the last step! Now, we can send you a job offer and invite you aboard Netguru! :)
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
If you want to read more about it check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.